There are some strange laws in our state...

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Fishtail Picklock

There are some strange laws in our state...

Post by Fishtail Picklock »

A man living 5 miles west of our tiny burg was arrested when he was seen chasing rabbits with an axe. Upon arriving at the County Sheriff's Office, the individual was charged with feloniously attempting to "split hares". :D

In other news, Orenthal James Simpson has filed his Last Will and Testament. Upon hid death, he wants to be "cryogenically suspended" (frozen) so that athletes and medical science can study his body. This isn't surprising, as we've had frozen OJ for many years. If he's still incarcerated, we'll have frozen OJ in the "jug". ;)
Fishtail Picklock
Viking45

Re: There are some strange laws in our state...

Post by Viking45 »

" Orenthaw" James Simpson. :lol:

Not sure why that guy is even still taking up space.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

I hope O J is getting it in his can!
Jjjj
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

sammy da blade wrote:I hope O J is getting it in his can!
Jjjj
He may be getting a buddy soon if they convict Bill Cosby. A murderer and a serial rapist...hell of a duo.
sammy da blade

Post by sammy da blade »

I always liked Cosby, but I hope he gets what he deserves. If he can't buy his way out of it I really hope he gets enough time that he leaves in a box. Doubt he does though, I just don't know how anyone could do that.
thuggin -N- buggin, that's how i roll!