Help Please!

Do you want to talk about your beautiful country, family, or dog? Would you like to say where you went on holiday or how you arranged the garden? Are you willing to tell us you girlfriend left you for a(nother) loser? Do you have ANY non knife-related topic you want to discuss? This is the place!

Moderators: Bonzo, Wally J. Corpse, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Help Please!

Post by JerrBear »

Somehow, the Format style that I see got changed. The user names and avatars are now on the right side of the page. They used to be onna left side. The whole page set-up has changed and I didn't do it! I want it back like it was!

I can't remember how to fix it and I don't remember the format style I was using. I think I was using Silver something-or-other, but I'm not sure.

Muchly appreciate any help...
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
whippersnapper

Re: Help Please!

Post by whippersnapper »

Same happened for me and I see no way to change it back. Board style edit has seemed to have disappeared.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Looks like this is the culprit http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 72#p262172

Personally I don't like it and hate being stuck with the generic light blue...

I guess this means I'm old when every "so called" update or change seems to suck and piss me off.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

This new layout is horrible. I see a lot of this going on where changes are made to make sites "more accessible" to smart phone and tablet users. While that may be an appropriate goal, why dose it mean that a one size fits all approach is forced on us? Why can't there be different options based on what device you are using. I hate meat axe solutions and this is a prime example :twisted:
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Hello!

It actually doesn't look so different on a desktop PC, but it may take sometimes to get used to it...

Michele.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

I'm not happy with the change but, I'll get use to it