PISCITELLI DARK SMOOTH RAM NICKEL SILVER MASTERPIECE

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Minotaur

Re: PISCITELLI DARK SMOOTH RAM NICKEL SILVER MASTERPIECE

Post by Minotaur »

Honestly, I appreciate the written language the OP, Andrea, uses here. I actually find it charming. To a degree it could even be used successfully as an affectation. I read it and annunciate the words in my mind with my interpretation of an Italian accent over broken English. I can hear the passion that is being communicated about Italian knives, from an Italian, in what I have seen. I even wondered, at first glance of the knife in this thread, what it was about it that made it special to the OP. And then Andrea delivered a few comments later. And it all made sense to me. Success!

Nice knife, btw! 8)
A good knife is like a trusty old friend.
andrea S.

Re: PISCITELLI DARK SMOOTH RAM NICKEL SILVER MASTERPIECE

Post by andrea S. »

Minotaur wrote:Honestly, I appreciate the written language the OP, Andrea, uses here. I actually find it charming. To a degree it could even be used successfully as an affectation. I read it and annunciate the words in my mind with my interpretation of an Italian accent over broken English. I can hear the passion that is being communicated about Italian knives, from an Italian, in what I have seen. I even wondered, at first glance of the knife in this thread, what it was about it that made it special to the OP. And then Andrea delivered a few comments later. And it all made sense to me. Success!

Nice knife, btw! 8)
Very kindly words! Thanks Minotaur. I appreciate mutch!
Ciao and sorry for my bad English!
Andrea Santini