Marco Polo AGA 13" and AB 9" Picklocks

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
peter44

Marco Polo AGA 13" and AB 9" Picklocks

Post by peter44 »

Hello gentlemen, i have got the 13" Aga back , iam going to name it Marco as its done a bit of travelling, from Italy to the Usa, from the Usa to England , from England back to Italy and finally back to me in Merrie olde England .I knew these had issues with them and this one was very sluggish to open :cry: but thanks to my very good friend Andrea from Superior knives :D it has been repaired and now it fires a lot better. The blade has now got 2 spacing washers between it and the liners, he also fitted a new Nickel silver safety ( they were stainless on these) and re polished the blade as the liners had scratched it up :( .Thank you Andrea :!: The other picklock is one of our sponsors knives , Armando Beltrame, very well put together , tight and with a lovely snap on it :!: ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by peter44 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
john

Re: Marco Polo 13" and AB 9" Picklocks

Post by john »

Hello Peter,
Nice stag on the 9 incher :D . The 13 incher is awesome. I'm glad the doctor was able to help its sluggishness :lol: :lol: :lol: . It sure has done a lot of traveling. It must have a lot of frequent flyer miles. Does it qualify for a free trip back to the US? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
peter44

Post by peter44 »

john wrote:Hello Peter,
Nice stag on the 9 incher :D . The 13 incher is awesome. I'm glad the doctor was able to help its sluggishness :lol: :lol: :lol: . It sure has done a lot of traveling. It must have a lot of frequent flyer miles. Does it qualify for a free trip back to the US? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
Ha ha :!: nice one John :!: i think you have got enough knives :lol: nice to hear from you my friend ! I want to know when you are going to do the group photo of all your knives !
lars

Post by lars »

:D Happy to hear Andrea healed your big "Marco Polo"! Your new AB is very nice!
Switch King

Post by Switch King »

Hello Peter :!:
Wow, your collection gets better and better. Two new beauties.
The Marco Polo (Campolin) is super cool. :D Nice that it works now without problems.
It is now a world citizen :) :lol:
I like these sizes. I would like a 15 inch stiletto.
The Picklock of MR.Armando looks great too. :D
I like the pressure on the blade.

Greetings from Europe
Greetings from Europe
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Thank you Rene , i have a Campolin 15" with grey acrylic scales and brass bolsters from Knifeshop Austria.They are fun knives to play with :D more like a short sword than a knife :!: The Armando pocklock is very well made and the spring is very strong :D
andrea

Re: Marco Polo AGA 13" and AB 9" Picklocks

Post by andrea »

:D
john

Post by john »

peter44 wrote:
john wrote:Hello Peter,
John
Ha ha :!: nice one John :!: i think you have got enough knives :lol: nice to hear from you my friend ! I want to know when you are going to do the group photo of all your knives !
Hi Peter,
I have been thinking of doing a group shot. I'm going to do it my tang stamp, Frank B's, Pascotto's, Campolin's etc.
I hope to start the project soon.
BTW You can never have too many knifes :lol: :lol: :lol:
John
Your friend on the web's most friendly community on knives and blades,
John

Massachusetts Where Everything is Illegal or Taxed
peter44

Post by peter44 »

That will be nice john ! Groups of tang stamps together :!: look forward too it 8)
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Hey Pete.Marco didn't make it to Missouri. Send it on one more journey and make it complete.
Besides you have too many knives as it is.

Route 66 Baby! 8)
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Viking45 wrote:Hey Pete.Marco didn't make it to Missouri. Send it on one more journey and make it complete.
Besides you have too many knives as it is.

Route 66 Baby! 8)
Yeah route 66 thats in my bucket list ! For sure before i get too old ! You coming to Dorset ha ha , not quite 66 but it might be nice on a scoot :!: