Two from the 60's

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
peter44

Re: Two from the 60's

Post by peter44 »

Viking45 wrote:I watch very little television but last week I stumbled across the show with the little bald guy that eats goat butts and chicken feet. :lol:
He was in Sardinia and a guy was slicing smoked pork tissue thin using a Pattada. The knife was razor sharp because the slices were see-through.

I have to get a Pattada,love the blade design.
They are sharp! Managed to stab me middle finger last week when I used it after a few beers to cut some sausage links for the barbie !
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Peter- Yes Sir,the Pattada is known as "The Shepherds Knife" and is used for everything in daily life.
They can be "fixed blades" or folders.

Keep your knife tally hidden and only bring the sausage when things are going well :lol:
And if for some reason she finds the swing guards or stilettos keep the Pattada well hidden.
peter44

Post by peter44 »

She came in the other day with another new handbag , I think you guys call them purses? Anyway I gave the quip how many bags do you need :!: :lol: quick as a flash she says how many f****** knives do you need :lo :lol: no comment :lol: :shock:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

:lol:
Well you may be on the other side of the pond but no matter where on the globe one may be all women think the same way
Mine has a thing for shoes, their in every room in the house and I am always tripping over them...but if I said anything I would get the same thing you got.