8" LOCKBACK

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
peter44

8" LOCKBACK

Post by peter44 »

Hello my American mates :!: this arrived unexpectedly today i had to run to the door before the wife saw my latest package :!: 8" darkhorn lockback with nickel furniture and D stamped liner. Lovely black and white horn to rear , Inox in slanted script stamp, lovely snap on it ,1960's im guessing :?: Image

Guns for show, knives for a pro!
niceguy2

Re: 8" LOCKBACK

Post by niceguy2 »

Cool! i like those ,,,,,you have a few of them , no ? :)
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

i had to run to the door before the wife saw my latest package

I can relate to this, lol, if my wife found out how much I paid for some of my knives she would probably stab me with them. :D

Very cool knife. 8)
lars

Post by lars »

:D Great addition, Peter! It looks very nice!
If they were easier to find they would make a great EDC.
peter44

Post by peter44 »

niceguy2 wrote:Cool! i like those ,,,,,you have a few of them , no ? :)
Ive got a later one in stag with stainless bolsters :) Thanks for your nice comments guys!!

peter44

Post by peter44 »

~Chad wrote:

I can relate to this, lol, if my wife found out how much I paid for some of my knives she would probably stab me with them. :D

Very cool knife. 8)
:lol: Mine said if she finds one lying around she will turn me and my collection in to the old bill :!: :lol: :shock:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

~Chad wrote:

Very cool knife. 8)
Chad! Good to see you old friend. If you get this message please post a few pics or perhaps links to some of your fantastic videos to show some of our latest members.
Our friend Chad has an insane collection of 'everything" and it would do the forum a great deed to see them again.
I know Peter would flip over your collection.

The ole Talk Blade has been dwindling a bit but Peter,Krab,John,Panz and a handful of others have kept us afloat with their latest scores.
Our friend John has the "sickness" bad and we may need to start a new section- "Collectors Anonymous" :lol:
But Peter is not far behind John.
What Panz lacks in quantity he makes up for in Latamas. Apparently they grow on the vine in his neck of the woods.

Peter,you and I are friends but as they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I'm not an enemy but I may need to inspect some of your latest knives for authenticity....we wouldn't want the little lady to find out about all your expenditures now would we? :twisted: :lol:
Switch King

Post by Switch King »

Great blade, nice horn, Beautiful Switchblade Knife.
Where do you get only these beautiful pieces?

Greetings from Germany
Greetings from Europe
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

Viking45 wrote:
~Chad wrote:

Very cool knife. 8)
Chad! Good to see you old friend. If you get this message please post a few pics or perhaps links to some of your fantastic videos to show some of our latest members.
Our friend Chad has an insane collection of 'everything" and it would do the forum a great deed to see them again.

The ole Talk Blade has been dwindling a bit but Peter,Krab,John,Panz and a handful of others have kept us afloat with their latest scores.
Our friend John has the "sickness" bad and we may need to start a new section- "Collectors Anonymous" :lol:
What Panz lacks in quantity he makes up for in Latamas. Apparently they grow on the vine in his neck of the woods.

Peter,you and I are friends but as they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
I'm not an enemy but I may need to inspect some of your latest knives for authenticity....we wouldn't want the little lady to find out about all your expenditures now would we? :twisted: :lol:
Thanks Viking. I read and check the forums everyday, I just haven't been posting much but I will try to from now on. I put my shellpuller collection in my signature. My main video is blocked in Germany, and now there's a stupid ad in the beginning. :evil: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSxzvW7qDA

I recently scored another shellpuller which should be in tomorrow or Friday. I will be doing a thread on it. It's an original springer that has been restored by Muskrat Man, it looks a lot like the original Johnny Cade knife. I excited about it. :D
Panzerfaust

Post by Panzerfaust »

I don't even like to think about what I have spent on some of my knives and if I thought about it too much, I would probably stab myself to try to cure this sickness LOL! I have cut back some on buying though.
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Viking45 wrote:
~Chad wrote:

Very cool knife. 8)

Mr Dave, Blackmail is a very dangerous game , as you know iam a dangerous man , you might be in danger of ending up sleeping with the fish in the Thames :lol: :lol: :lol:
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Peter; I really like both of those knives, The stag cranks my motor extra quick. The style also grabs me. Thanks for posting. Greg
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
autoknife

Post by autoknife »

Both are beautiful!
No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Great score. Both are very nice, but the stag really stands out.
I agree that these are great EDC. Would love to see these make a comeback. 8)
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I recall seeing the stag Peter but something inside says I like the dark horn. However given the nature and quality of the stag I must go with the standard flow of the other fellers,the stag has that "Old World" quality therefore I like it best,both are outstanding specimens.

I am more than familiar with the river Thames and wish to read about it's fabulous history and not become part of it. :lol:

You are indeed The Island's Most Dangerous Man and I salute you for that title and since I dubbed you that title you owe me a pint of Dorset's finest and "Silent Knight" would be appropriate to keep me mouth shut. :lol: