I added another new page to my website

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
autoknife

I added another new page to my website

Post by autoknife »

No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
big_ski

Re: I added another new page to my website

Post by big_ski »

Hi, revealing my ignorance with this questin: what were these lobster knives used for? At first glance with ignorance, I think fingernail maintenance. okay. I ate lots of lobster in my 40+ year existance and with that histoire I would want a pliers added on. But if you giggle 'Lobster Knife' you get links to lobsters fighting with knives...? so I searcht again thowing in 'lobster knife -fight' to eliminate the silly and ridiculous fighting links ( - minus sign did dat) and still did not fin nuttin. no. an no wikipedia on the first page yield results - the benchmark!
autoknife

Post by autoknife »

Knives are classified by patterns such as sunfish, elephant toenail, whittler, lobster, etc., so I guess I should have put Lobster pattern so there was no confusion (I changed it). Lobster patterns are retangular shaped knives. I'm not sure what the official definition is.
No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
big_ski

Post by big_ski »

I see - thanks!