my collection so far.....

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Knifeguy420

my collection so far.....

Post by Knifeguy420 »

hey everyone im a newbie on here so id figure id start out by showing off my collection so far, feel free to comment, it would be appreciated! lovin the site so far and all the beautiful knives ive seen here.
Attachments
otfs.jpg
otfs.jpg (11.87 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
levers.jpg
levers.jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 3071 times
' Snitches get stitches '
dark2023

Re: my collection so far.....

Post by dark2023 »

Nice collection, is that Tanto Scarab a real MT or a clone?
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Knifeguy420

Post by Knifeguy420 »

dark2023 wrote:Nice collection, is that Tanto Scarab a real MT or a clone?

The tanto model was called the airbourne "thrasher" with tanto blade same with the dagger one next to it, clones from microtech but still very well made. Also the pirahna excalibur on the end best and strongest otf ive ever seen.
niceguy2

Post by niceguy2 »

nice start :D
peter44

Post by peter44 »

Hello, and some nice stuff you got there :!:
Guns for show, knives for a pro!
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I have an airbourne thrasher too (dagger version), they are the best made clones in my opinion. I could tell it probably wasent a true microtech because of the silver button and screws.

Again nice collection, I love all the pretty little NATOs
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
Knifeguy420

Post by Knifeguy420 »

dark2023 wrote:I have an airbourne thrasher too (dagger version), they are the best made clones in my opinion. I could tell it probably wasent a true microtech because of the silver button and screws.

Again nice collection, I love all the pretty little NATOs

Hey thanks alot! I really like the thrasher clones of the microtechs there actually quite well built. Im thinking of purchasing a real microtech trodoon but am kinda curious how much better they really are over there clones, anyone know? Kinda pricey but so was my piranha excalibur and that things the bees knees.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

Two thumbs up! 8)
FreeTheArmy

Post by FreeTheArmy »

Howdy Knifeguy420,
Welcome to Talkblade and Howdy from Kentucky!
Nice collection of OTFs and Leverlocks, you got there.
I couldn't agree more with you on the Excal. Piranha makes some great knives, and quite possibly the best OTF in production.
Talkblade has a tendency to bring you into the want of more knives -just to warn you :P
Thanks for taking the time to post pics of your collection. Seems like your stuck in the 8" to 9" sizes, huh? -It's always interesting to see other folk's preferences on switchblades.
Have a good'n,
Free
"Everyone is your neighbor."
Knifeguy420

Post by Knifeguy420 »

Hey thanks alot for the welcomes and comments so far Guys im a huge fan of especially automatic knives and butterflies, youll notice i have more otfs and levers then stilettos and swingguard, more or less im a huge fan of the "natos" and " super automatics" eventhough the quality isnt very great, with the exception of my k-108 its got more lock up then a federal prison haha. im thinkin of purchasing a real microtech though and was wondering if anyone can tell me how it compares to there clones " which are actually pretty well made" id like to know other then that i got much love for all autos it just seems theres always an abundance of stillettos and otfs sell out rather fast but eventually as the collection grows im sure i will aquire many stilettos and swingguards and many more cause you can never have enough!
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

If your getting a microtech I'd say go with a Makora, or a Nemisis. From what I've heard those are some of the BEST MT offers (also the troodon is said to be better made than the Combat troodon).

From what I've heard, the clones are nice, but a real MT is AWESOME.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Nice collection! I like the levers you have there.
niceguy2

Post by niceguy2 »

I like em all :D
lars

Post by lars »

niceguy2 wrote:I like em all :D
Ditto!! :mrgreen:
Welcome aboard Knifeguy420!