Brass Mikov

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Straydog 5247

Re: Brass Mikov

Post by Straydog 5247 »

j.a.c. wrote: :shock: Wow ,with all the Mikovs you've done I'm surprised this is the first one you did for yourself.
Hang on to this one , it's a keeper.
I'll try Rich ! :) ....Thing is , this ain't the first one I've tried to make fer myself , Seems like when I post 'em , to show , a friend or fellow collector online will "pm" me with "a offer I can't refuse" :shock: ....They're logic is : " You can always make another for yourself " :D ....That's usally when I "fold " :twisted:

Straydog 8)
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

butch wrote:are you taking orders for these? :lol: I really like that one,nice work! 8)

Not at this time Butch , This one took me a very long time to complete ( a lotta work! :lol: ) .....maybe later , when things slow down ....who knows ? 8)
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Straydog 5247 wrote:
j.a.c. wrote: :shock: Wow ,with all the Mikovs you've done I'm surprised this is the first one you did for yourself.
Hang on to this one , it's a keeper.
I'll try Rich ! :) ....Thing is , this ain't the first one I've tried to make fer myself , Seems like when I post 'em , to show , a friend or fellow collector online will "pm" me with "a offer I can't refuse" :shock: ....They're logic is : " You can always make another for yourself " :D ....That's usally when I "fold " :twisted:

Straydog 8)
And you always tell yourself "I'll make mine even better" [when I get around to it] :wink:
Straydog 5247

Post by Straydog 5247 »

:D :D :D ...You must be A mindreader Mr. Vagrant !....Those are my thoughts ...exactly ! :wink:
HDC

Post by HDC »

Very nice indeed great job :D
stay thirsty my friend
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Straydog 5247 wrote::D :D :D ...You must be A mindreader Mr. Vagrant !....Those are my thoughts ...exactly ! :wink:
Been there [many times] but never "got around to it" :lol:
Wizard of Oz

Post by Wizard of Oz »

I love it. So simple but soooo cooool.
Cragar

Post by Cragar »

Wow, what a beauty! Great job Straydog.

Cragar