PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR DISPLAYS!

Post here pictures of your knives and blades! All images should be on an external web site, and linked to messages.

Moderators: tr4252, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Re: PLEASE SHOW ME YOUR DISPLAYS!

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Viking45 wrote:Thanks for showing those. I can usually spot German fixed blade knives. They just have a certain something about them.
Those are both classic German blade styles. They may be be of American influence but that's because they are aimed at the American market.
Very cool knives.

Bill DeShivs wrote:We're going to have to work on those self-confidence issues!
Ha-haa,yeah don't be so hard on yourself Mr. Exumer :lol:
I was referring to Mr. Stiletto Assassin!
Bill DeShivs, Master Cutler
http://www.billdeshivs.com
Factory authorized repairs for:
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Since Chad is incapable of comprehending more than one sentence at a time, I'll explain what was said.
It was said tongue-in-cheek, but people wishing to stir up trouble twist things. I was referring to S A's being rather proud of his looks, his age, and his monetary status.
So, Mr Stiletto Assassin, don't let the troublemakers influence you. We might be a little intolerant of cockiness, but we are a bunch of good, honest guys here.
Latama, Mauro Mario, LePre, Colonial, Kabar, Flylock, Schrade Cut Co., Presto, Press Button, Hubertus, Grafrath, Kuno Ritter knives, Puma, Burrell Cutlery.
exumer2687

Post by exumer2687 »

Bill DeShivs wrote:Since Chad is incapable of comprehending more than one sentence at a time, I'll explain what was said.
It was said tongue-in-cheek, but people wishing to stir up trouble twist things. I was referring to S A's being rather proud of his looks, his age, and his monetary status.
So, Mr Stiletto Assassin, don't let the troublemakers influence you. We might be a little intolerant of cockiness, but we are a bunch of good, honest guys here.
Seems like hes the only real trouble maker around here... being as I've never really witnessed or taken part in any type of conflict on this forum (or any other for that matter) prior to his arrival.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Just to explain, I was forwarded a thread from another forum, and Chad is trying to turn our new member against us.
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Funny- when he discovers he has a "spy", he deletes the posts, but I have them saved.
Harold Anderson

Post by Harold Anderson »

Nice move dude! :) :wink:
Bill DeShivs
Yes.

Post by Bill DeShivs »

Well, hello Mr. Anderson. wink wink
JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

Some eye tie's.

right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think
I've forgotten this before.
JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

The yard sale is on, will trade for cash or enfields.
JAGMAN

Post by JAGMAN »

After posting these pics, I read the entire thread - go figure....
I tried to delete the pix to no avail.
Did not realise the trolls were everywhere, I think I will go back into a non cyber space hibernation due to a momentary lapse of reason on my behalf by delving back into the web.
Sorry for the interuption, please continue.
The Reverend Sharp

Post by The Reverend Sharp »

Dont worry about the silliness JM, you get that when the kids drink too much red cordial and get to stay up too late......... :lol:

What kind of Enfields are you after?

The Rifles or the Motorcycles?

I have a rifle or two and my 1st Bike was an Enfield Bullet......wish I still had the ol' thumper...... :cry:

I'm always on the lookout for a nice eye tie!!!

You have some real nice stuff, btw...........
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Dear Mr. JAGMAN- Please don't remove your pics,this is a knife forum and we all love seeing your displays.
Let me be the first to say how impressive your collection is. Wow!

As a moderator I feel we should allow people to express themselves and not get too uptight over a little side-stepping.
I say this because I find myself too many times getting off subjects and after all this is a knife forum...we talk about and share photos and stories about knives.

To heck with trolls or whatever,we have an almost brotherhood here and let's forget the petty this and that and get back to the roots of sharing knife pics and so what if we side-step now and then.
Cheers to one outstanding knife collection Sir.
Love the Microtechs,especially the double action,ya just don't see those everyday.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

The Reverend Sharp wrote:I have a rifle or two and my 1st Bike was an Enfield Bullet......wish I still had the ol' thumper...... :cry:
Very envious of you Sir of both your rifles and the Enfield Bullet. I have always been fond of those big "one lungers"
The Reverend Sharp

Post by The Reverend Sharp »

Viking45 wrote:
The Reverend Sharp wrote:I have a rifle or two and my 1st Bike was an Enfield Bullet......wish I still had the ol' thumper...... :cry:
Very envious of you Sir of both your rifles and the Enfield Bullet. I have always been fond of those big "one lungers"

I'm no doubt wandering off topic here but in light of recent words I couldnt resist a wee 'display' of my old 'One Lunger'
It was pretty lively up to 60mph and a joy to throw into a sweeping bend, I do miss the ol' girl.....snif.... :cry:
Attachments
me ol' Bullet 001c.jpg
me ol' Bullet 001c.jpg (56.49 KiB) Viewed 4498 times