Deletion of members of year 2003 with no posts

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Deletion of members of year 2003 with no posts

Post by arthas »

Hi all!

After the deletion of year 2002 memebers who still have 0 posts, in a while we'll proceed with year 2003 members. The aim of this operation is to keep an userlist which has some meaning.

If you are one of those account owners and don't want to be deleted, just post a public message somewhere. ;-)

Thanks, M.
Last edited by arthas on Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claudester

Members numbers

Post by Claudester »

One thing I never though of when you mentioned removing members is that our subcriber number would change. I have two forum knives now that I wanted the number 36 on because thats what my number was. Well, now the number dosen't mean anything cause my number is now 35 :evil: Can't those numbers be locked in for those that want them?
One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Re: Members numbers

Post by arthas »

Hi!
Claudester wrote:One thing I never though of when you mentioned removing members is that our subcriber number would change. I have two forum knives now that I wanted the number 36 on because thats what my number was. Well, now the number dosen't mean anything cause my number is now 35 :evil: Can't those numbers be locked in for those that want them?
the number you can see on the left in the Memberlist is just a meaningless sequential number. You real user ID is the one you can see in the location bar when viewing your profile. Actually, yours is and has always been 37. ;-)

Said this, it's meaningless as well: the username is the only thing that matters here... and the date you joined, if one likes. ,)

Talk to you soon, M.
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

Upon further research, I managed to lock the Memberlist number so that it shows the real user ID. Yours is still 37 (of course), but at least now it's the true one. ;-)

Talk to you soon, M.
arthas
Cutlery Town Warrior

Post by arthas »

2003 members with 0 posts have been deleted.

M.