Greetings

This board is for announcements about TalkBlade. You can also use it if you want to suggest or discuss new features for this forum. New users: please introduce yourselves here!

Moderators: arthas, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Carcass

Greetings

Post by Carcass »

A smile and a wave to all. Was a regular here in days of yore and have wandered back...I see a lot of familiar folks who have stayed true...Looking forward to swappin tales, lies(mine) and opinions with you...I am still a collector of most things offensive and am always on the hunt for the next gottahave.

Regards,
TC
whippersnapper

Re: Greetings

Post by whippersnapper »

Welcome back!
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

HOWDY !!!
TRYKER

A man who brags about how smart he is, wouldn't if he was.

"Rose-colored glassses are never made in bifocals. Nobody wants to read the small print in dreams"
Furcs

Post by Furcs »

Carcass wrote:A smile and a wave to all. Was a regular here in days of yore and have wandered back...I see a lot of familiar folks who have stayed true...Looking forward to swappin tales, lies(mine) and opinions with you...I am still a collector of most things offensive and am always on the hunt for the next gottahave.

Regards,
TC
I like that :D :D

Welcome (back) !
lars

Post by lars »

Welcome back, TC!