QUEEN STEEL CUTLERY CO. VIETNAM WAR PRIVATE PURCHASE FIGHTING KNIFE

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Military Knives

QUEEN STEEL CUTLERY CO. VIETNAM WAR PRIVATE PURCHASE FIGHTING KNIFE

Post by Military Knives »

QUEEN STEEL CUTLERY COMPANY VIETNAM WAR PRIVATE PURCHASE FIGHTING KNIFE.

Please see Mike Silvey's book; "Knives of the United States Military in Viet Nam", page 139 for this knife. This example is in mint condition in the original box. The bright polished blade measures 6 13/16" and is only factory sharpened. The front part of the false edge is factory sharpened. The brass crossguard is tight. The stag handle is mint with no cracks or chips. It is tight also. It comes with the correct factory leather scabbard and is mint. Also included is a factory pamphlet. The original box shows light wear. Overall a high condition fighting knife from the Vietnam War era. Very rare private purchase! $650 OBO. $15 Shipping Insured. Thanks & Good Luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have any questions regarding this, or any Allied Military Fighting Knife, please let me know. This has been my passion: collecting and dealing in the WW2 Fairbairn-Sykes British Commando Fighting Knife, U.S. M-3 Trench Knife, Mk.1 & Mk.2 USN/USMC Utility & Fighting Knives, Military Pocket Knives, and most all others as well. I personally guarantee the authenticity of any knife that I sell. My grading is accurate and conservative. I also collect Commando, Ranger, Airborne, and elite unit: photos, documents, and personal memorabilia. These military artifacts are sold as historical and collectible items only. The items are warranted to be as described and shown in the photographs. No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied as to the usability of the items for its original purpose. The buyer certifies that he or she is of lawful age and is not prevented by any law from the purchase or possession of these items. The buyer is responsible for knowing, understanding and obeying all International, Federal, State and Local laws concerning the purchase and possession of these items.
Attachments
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 1.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 1.jpg (478.7 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 2.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 2.jpg (487.3 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 3.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 3.jpg (431.91 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 4.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 4.jpg (495.25 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 5.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 5.jpg (494.75 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 7.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 7.jpg (603.54 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 8.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 8.jpg (501.23 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 9.jpg
Queen City Steel Reocn Vietnam 9.jpg (437.45 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Last edited by Military Knives on Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
sammy the blade

Re: QUEEN STEEL CUTLERY CO. VIETNAM WAR PRIVATE PURCHASE FIGHTING KNIFE

Post by sammy the blade »

A fine looking knife!
2024 candidate for president
Military Knives

Re: QUEEN STEEL CUTLERY CO. VIETNAM WAR PRIVATE PURCHASE FIGHTING KNIFE

Post by Military Knives »

Notice! This knife has been sold.