1960's Rizzuto Estileto Switchblades

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Military Knives

1960's Rizzuto Estileto Switchblades

Post by Military Knives »

WANTED: RIZZUTO ESTILETO MILANO 9" OR 11" SWITCHBLADES IN HIGH CONDITION WITH WHITE HANDLES AND NO PROBLEMS...FIRES STRONG, NO BLADE PEAK, NO CRACKED HANDLES, UNSHARPENED BLADE, ORIGINAL POLISH. TOP DOLLAR PAID FOR TOP CONDITION. THANK YOU!

Please email me at jsfischer1@aol.com
Last edited by Military Knives on Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
JulesVane

Re: 1960's Rizzuto Estileto Switchblades

Post by JulesVane »

Rizzuto Man wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:43 pm I'm looking for a place to acquire classic c.1960's vintage Rizzuto Estileto Switchblades, and their history, manufacture, etc. I believe these were made in Japan even though they are marked Milano.
Welcome Rizzuto Man! What's your price range? I have several starting at $200...(I'm kidding). Lots of info to be found here. You can spend an entire weekend by using the search bar on the top right...

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
ljerr2

Post by ljerr2 »

Chris - what a really nice collection of those old Rizzutos! I didn't even know some of those variations existed!!!
Military Knives

Do they all function as designed? i.e. Do they all snap open strongly? I see a cracked handle on the white one in the middle. I'm interested in the first two, and the last two. What's my best price?

Many thanks,
~John~
easy_rider

Post by easy_rider »

How much is the third one in from far right?
Military Knives

Greetings,

Do you currently have any Rizzuto Estileto Switchblades for sale. I see your post is 2 years+ old? I received an email today stating that there is a current post, but I fail to see it? Please email at jsfischer1@aol.com.

Thanks,
~John~
picklocksrock

Post by picklocksrock »

Wow those are sweet!
“Tough times never last, but tough people do”
-Robert H. Shuller
Justin90

Post by Justin90 »

Do you still have any of these if so what is the lowest price of any of them