Schrade 3 3/8" double replacement springs

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
dragonsteel

Schrade 3 3/8" double replacement springs

Post by dragonsteel »

I have a few Schrade 3 3/8" double replacement springs. I may also have some scales made up when the weather warms up in tortoise and bone if I can get enough interest in them. I have a example of tortoise I can take some pics of for anyone interested . Would like to find some candy stripe material(celluloid,etc) to have a few scales made from it also.Let me know anyone has leads I'm also buying up a few vintage American knives if you have any for sale let me know.
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Schrade 3 3/8" double replacement springs

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

I am...interested.
I have a Schrade or two that need springs also, gotta check the size though.
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

I have about 3 on hand but can get more.Just P.M me when ready.You can call dibs on one or 3. There cheaper by the 10 perhaps you me or others could split or chip in on the next order if you need more. Just post a dibs on # of how many you need so others will know if any are available. I can get more within 2-3 days .
El Indio

Post by El Indio »

I have 2 colonial shur-snap's and one hammer brand. The hammer brand is the toothpick type and the candy strip are slanted but not that much. Correction. I have three shur-snap's. one doesn't have the guards, the other two have the guard, of these two one does not have a spring and the previous owner/s removed it by lifting the tab, and then bending it back to it's original position fracturing the tab. The other two shur-snaps are rebuilds. The only parts that are not original are the liner pins 3/16" brass tubing, and the bolster pins, I don't know what the correct diameter they are. If you are interested PM me.
If you would like to have pics I don't know how to post, I'll have to get may daughter to do that. Thank you.
dragonsteel

Post by dragonsteel »

El Indio wrote:I have 2 colonial shur-snap's and one hammer brand. The hammer brand is the toothpick type and the candy strip are slanted but not that much. Correction. I have three shur-snap's. one doesn't have the guards, the other two have the guard, of these two one does not have a spring and the previous owner/s removed it by lifting the tab, and then bending it back to it's original position fracturing the tab. The other two shur-snaps are rebuilds. The only parts that are not original are the liner pins 3/16" brass tubing, and the bolster pins, I don't know what the correct diameter they are. If you are interested PM me.
If you would like to have pics I don't know how to post, I'll have to get may daughter to do that. Thank you.

P.M. Sent . I will need pictures . Thanks