SLK's swingguard/ Pushbutton & Teddy knife

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
McGyver

SLK's swingguard/ Pushbutton & Teddy knife

Post by McGyver »

Hey, haven't been active here in several years, but I was cleaning out the closet and man did it bring back memories. Knives just don't seem to give me the buzz like they used to, and my priorities have changed now that I have two lovely daughters. Anyhow, I found a couple knives, and I figured I would offer them up here. Perhaps the folks who remember these members can appreciate these for more than the knives they are, but also for the friendships they were a part of.

First is an 11" black horn swing guard with beautiful white streaks. I bought this one from Spotlight Kid's collection after he passed away and it's sat in the drawer ever since. SOLD

Next is the knife we put together after two other member's lives were cut short. 11" Blond horn, dagger grind, bolster release. "Pushbutton~ 6-28-1952/7-7-2004" is engraved on the front of the blade, "Teddy~ 1-6-1946/6-30-2005" is inscribed on the back.

Asking $65 each shipped. Email is best. Sorry for the crappy pictures. Thanks for looking.
Last edited by McGyver on Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McG
Milu

Re: Swingguard's swingguard/ Pushbutton & Teddy knife

Post by Milu »

McGyver wrote: First is an 11" black horn swing guard with beautiful white streaks. I bought this one from Swingguard's collection after he passed away
Swinguard passed away? That's news to me. When did it happen?
R.I.P.
"se me burlé, me fico un cento e vinti in tel stomego"
Goldoni: La donna di Garbo, 1753
McGyver

Re: Swingguard's swingguard/ Pushbutton & Teddy knife

Post by McGyver »

Wow, my memory is definitely not what it used to be. I couldn't search the older stuff last night, so I couldn't confirm, but so I did some research this morning and realized that this knfe actually belonged to Spotlight Kid. I need to start eating better.
The knife is sold BTW.
McG