Looking for large stag Hubertus with kris blade!

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
FrankenSteveTat2

Looking for large stag Hubertus with kris blade!

Post by FrankenSteveTat2 »

Hello friends! I am looking for a large size stag Hubertus slimline lever lock with a kris blade! I am hoping someone here might just have one they would be willing to part with. I have asked Duncan of HDC also. If you have one just message me and we can see what we can do. I have cash and am ready to make a deal. :D Steve
FrankenSteveTat2

Re: Looking for large stag Hubertus with kris blade!

Hello friends! Just wanted to tell you Bob from Sharper D. is hot on the trail for me! Hopefully he will find one for me! Did not expect this knife to be such a pain in the butt! :roll: Thanks!! Steve :D
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Yeah I wish we did not have to spend 500 Euro's to buy directly from Henning but that's his system. Good luck and when you find one would you mind telling us what you had to pay?
I ususally don't ask personal questions but I was kind of wanting the same knife.
Sold mine a few years back and now I regret it.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

A 10" kriss Hubertus in stag sounds about $225 - $300 to me Steve.
Theres a guy on youtube that has a large Hubertus (not a kriss) in sambar stag thats real nice.
Its not for sale though.
Leverlock switchblades
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Knifeshop also carries them for $225-$300. The killer is shipping and customs.
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6
FrankenSteveTat2

Whats up friends! I have a large slimline with stag with the standard spear blade coming from HDC any day know! I can not wait to get it! She has to have a wicked strong spring hopefully! It only seems rite to have a kris blade model also! I am willing to pay what it takes to have one as long as it is not totally out there! I have yet to see one personally but I must have one! If I can get one for $200 to $300 dollars I will be happy! When I find one I will post photo or two and tell you what I paid for it! There was one on the Knife Auction site a while back that sold for $219 dollars I believe! Kicked my self in the ass for letting that get by me. Thanks for the lowdown friends! Wish me luck!! 8) Steve