4 otf's for sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Hadson

Re: 4 otf's for sale

Post by Hadson »

Springmesser wrote:Ha ha....you Brits are not allowed to have sharp pointy things anymore...you might hurt yourselves. :P
Ever heard of Chicago? or NYC.
Best regards, Hadson.
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

Hadson wrote:
Springmesser wrote:Ha ha....you Brits are not allowed to have sharp pointy things anymore...you might hurt yourselves. :P
Ever heard of Chicago? or NYC.
There were more people killed in Chicago and NYC and Detroit than U.S soldiers killed in Iraq last summer I read somewhere.
FrankenSteveTat2

Post by FrankenSteveTat2 »

Hello Eastcoastsniper! I have an 11 inch IMOP made Italy INOX swing guard I am willing to trade for! Works perfect but a little slower than a Frank B swinger. Bayonet blade also. I am going to thin out my swingers and just stick with out the fronts and lever locks. Let me know if you are interested and thanks!! :mrgreen: Steve
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

FrankenSteveTat2 wrote:Hello Eastcoastsniper! I have an 11 inch IMOP made Italy INOX swing guard I am willing to trade for! Works perfect but a little slower than a Frank B swinger. Bayonet blade also. I am going to thin out my swingers and just stick with out the fronts and lever locks. Let me know if you are interested and thanks!! :mrgreen: Steve
check pm frankensteve
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

otf's have been traded..thank you for my flame
flaming.gif
flaming.gif (1.6 KiB) Viewed 1776 times