4 otf's for sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
eastcoastsniper

4 otf's for sale

Post by eastcoastsniper »

Greetings all,

I'm making room for new stuff and I've enjoyed the company of these otf's, but it's time for them to have a new owner.

Not sure who made the 2 decorative ones? Probably someone named Wong!

nice green nato as new

I think the last one is aluminum made by akc. probably new, but it looks a little "handled"

all are fast in and out with the button and function as intended

1 day return (from time of delivery confirmation) if not delighted (your postage)

$85 delivered.. or trade for 11 inch swing (in need of repair fine) or 11", 13" stiletto
ginrickie1

Re: 4 otf's for sale

Post by ginrickie1 »

these are the biggest peace of junk that comes in the otf. i have had them all.i use to sell them brand new for $5.00 each at the flemarket.
eastcoastsniper

ginrickie1 wrote:these are the biggest peace of junk that comes in the otf. i have had them all.i use to sell them brand new for $5.00 each at the flemarket.
Quite a salesman Ginrickie...I bought the 2 ornate ones from YOU for $15 bucks each.
panner

Post by panner »

ginrickie1 wrote:these are the biggest peace of junk that comes in the otf. i have had them all.i use to sell them brand new for $5.00 each at the flemarket.
OUCH :!: :!:
EVERY MAN DIES : NOT EVERY MAN REALLY LIVES.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

eastcoastsniper wrote:
Quite a salesman Ginrickie...I bought the 2 ornate ones from YOU for $15 bucks each.
hehe...misread a bit.....your selling the whole lot for 85...i see now. Thought for a seconde EACH was 85 :shock:
eastcoastsniper

panner wrote:
Yea...I guess Ginrickie likes to sell people Crap for 3 times what it might be worth and then tell them what crap it is!
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

eastcoastsniper wrote:
panner wrote:
Yea...I guess Ginrickie likes to sell people Crap for 3 times what it might be worth and then tell them what crap it is!
I think he's still upset that he didn't sell any of the P.O.S. magic kits here for 50.00 a pop.
He's used to selling to kids and first timer at T.K.A.
Figured there would be lots of rubes here as well.
What he didn't realize is that many people here have individual knives worth more than his whole inventory.
Has no interest in contributing to the forum ,just unloading his crap for as much as possible. :roll:
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Roger,
If your looking for stilettos I have an AKC 13" swivel bolster in olivewood with a dagger blade in exc. cond.. If you want it I'll trade you for a 9" Italian swinger. :D
Leverlock switchblades
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

Oh BOY!!!!!!!
PWM

Post by PWM »

Hi....If you still have the OTFs ?......would you consider shipping them to the U.K. ?
THATS NOT ME IN THE PHOTO ...BUT IT GETS PEOPLE INTERESTED !!!
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

Ha ha....you Brits are not allowed to have sharp pointy things anymore...you might hurt yourselves. :P
warren2009

Post by warren2009 »

Springmesser wrote:Ha ha....you Brits are not allowed to have sharp pointy things anymore...you might hurt yourselves. :P
yes i know,
im considering removing all my springs just so i can be IN with the britishblades PC crew.
who needs auto's when you can get lookalike/replica manual ones for three times the price?

:wink:
"A British man was arrested today and his computer seized after it was found to have images of ILLEGAL KNIVES on the hard drive."
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

Ha ha....bury your knives in the backyard in a pvc pipe.....then when there is a full moon...dig them up and have some sort of pagan ritual involving clicking the blades open and dancing around in the moonlight... 8) :D

Man...You Brits make some weird movies....I watched one last night where this young man named Harold was living with this older woman and he is shagging her and her daughter....in the end he murders them both because they drove him sexually insane.... :lol:
HDC

Post by HDC »

eastcoastsniper wrote:

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OUCH NICE COME BACK :P :P :P :P :P :P
stay thirsty my friend
mr natural

Post by mr natural »

Springmesser wrote:Ha ha....bury your knives in the backyard in a pvc pipe.....then when there is a full moon...dig them up and have some sort of pagan ritual involving clicking the blades open and dancing around in the moonlight... 8) :D

Man...You Brits make some weird movies....I watched one last night where this young man named Harold was living with this older woman and he is shagging her and her daughter....in the end he murders them both because theydrove him sexually insane.... :lol:

...............................................................I'm gettin that way........... :P :|
Mr Natural