Duckboy Want,s

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
autoknife

Re: Duckboy Want,s

Post by autoknife »

~Chad wrote:
autoknife wrote:
Jeff_75 wrote:I have considered buying this one for a while now. The only reason I havn't is because the bolsters look like they could be rivaled by a $2 switchcomb. Are these any good?
That might be difficult being that it's mine, and it's about 40 years old. None of the recent ones sold by the Knife Shop are like this model which has shotshell puller front bolsters. The bolsters are solid, or at worst very heavy nickel silver, not cheap tin like a switch comb. Like I said earlier, the older ones are far superior to the most recent ones.
Nice one Ken :D
Merci!
No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

Ya All Got Me Drooling Now ! I Tried The Knife Shop And They Have The Multiple Blade But No Singles . Sent A E Mail About Getting A Single They Said They Would Try To Contact The Company And Get Back To Me . Been Some Time Now And I Have All But Given Up . I Know That I Would Like To Have One ! " One That Works " I AM DUCKBOY !
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Yes beautiful knife Ken. I'm sorry I used your picture for the example of the one I wanted. I can't find the other one. The first one I saw I thought had Steven Segal switching it open. Somebody else online has that picture on their website also. I can be really wrong by the way I look at a picture of a knife. I just thought all the other ones (no offense to anybody else's pictures I have used in this post) dont seem worth the price and I can't find one without plastic scales and your right. The bolsters on yours do look stunning now that I know they are n/s. Sorry again and thanks
PS: Ken.
Now I know you won't part with it but I'll send you a PM just to check if you will. Jeff
Leverlock switchblades
autoknife

Post by autoknife »

Jeff_75 wrote:Yes beautiful knife Ken. I'm sorry I used your picture for the example of the one I wanted. I can't find the other one. The first one I saw I thought had Steven Segal switching it open. Somebody else online has that picture on their website also. I can be really wrong by the way I look at a picture of a knife. I just thought all the other ones (no offense to anybody else's pictures I have used in this post) dont seem worth the price and I can't find one without plastic scales and your right. The bolsters on yours do look stunning now that I know they are n/s. Sorry again and thanks
PS: Ken.
Now I know you won't part with it but I'll send you a PM just to check if you will. Jeff
Not a problem using the picture, kind of flattering actually! :oops:
No, I'm not happy to see you, that's my 12cm "Red Rose" in my pocket!
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I don't need to be making tasteless, ignorant comments autoknife your cool. Thanks for the Pm :D
Leverlock switchblades
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Also DuckBoy: You might have looked here I don't know. These seem like some o.k ones. I like Ken's the best though. I think this site has some awesome knives in the other catagories.
http://nicnac.net/index.html?target=dep ... lang=en-us
Leverlock switchblades
duckboy

Post by duckboy »

Nic Nac Is NOT MY Friend . Nick Wagner Is No One,s Friend ..
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

duckboy wrote:Nic Nac Is NOT MY Friend . Nick Wagner Is No One,s Friend ..
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

He's a good friend of mine. What's your complaint, duckie?
butch

Post by butch »

Nick Wagner Is No One,s Friend ..
there are several here who will disagree with you there. :wink:
Dick Carroll

Post by Dick Carroll »

whippersnapper wrote:
He's a good friend of mine. What's your complaint, duckie?
ditto?
All who enter here bring happiness, some by staying, some by leaving...
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

duckboy wrote: Nic Nac Is NOT MY Friend . Nick Wagner Is No One,s Friend ..
whippersnapper wrote: He's a good friend of mine. What's your complaint, duckie?
YEAH, WTF DUCK?
JerrBear
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

I don't know who "duckboy" is. :| Maybe if I knew I could address his comment. :|
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

Jeff_75 wrote:Also DuckBoy: You might have looked here I don't know. These seem like some o.k ones. I like Ken's the best though. I think this site has some awesome knives in the other catagories.
http://nicnac.net/index.html?target=dep ... lang=en-us
Jeff. Those French Bargeones aren't much on quality. I think people buy them because they don't see them around much. Bob over at www.sharperdeals.com would probably be the best bet to point you in the right direction.
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

horizonod wrote:I don't know who "duckboy" is. :| Maybe if I knew I could address his comment. :|
HE IS DUCKBOY!

:P HO! HO! :P
JerrBear