MAGIC KNIFE KIT FROM ITALY

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ginrickie1

MAGIC KNIFE KIT FROM ITALY

Post by ginrickie1 »

This is A magic knife kit that is made in Italy.My friend just put one together and boy was it good.I didn't think it would be this fast.Now I am not going to charge you A high price for this kit.That would be stupid. Only A fair price for it.Now I measures it and the total lenght is 8 1/4 inches long.I just got two case's in but I only have two left for the auction.Boy how did that happened??I see from the other post that people are looking for the knife kits.I only have two of them left.I have them listed for $50.00 shipped in the usa only.email me if you are instered in getting one of them.ginrickie1@juno.com
004.JPG
004.JPG (129.5 KiB) Viewed 13151 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (115.5 KiB) Viewed 13152 times
j.a.c.

Re: MAGIC KNIFE KIT FROM ITALY

Post by j.a.c. »

Don't meant to be disrespectful ,but I bought one of those 3-4 yrs ago off ebay. paid 10.00 for it and it was about 11.00 more than it was worth. It went into the trash .
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

My only real "issue" with these was [when I had them] - the frame is a 9" Stiletto but the blade was "West Berlin Legal" and from an 8" [roughly] :idea:
Price ???
I'm soooo OLD, I remember when a dime would get you a Coke AND a candy-bar :lol:
EVERYTHING costs too much these days :wink:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

j.a.c. wrote:Don't meant to be disrespectful ,but I bought one of those 3-4 yrs ago off ebay. paid 10.00 for it and it was about 11.00 more than it was worth. It went into the trash .
Same here, Mr. j.a.c..

I bought three. "Made in Italy" onna package was marked over with a black felt pen, but I could still read it. When I inquired about this the dealer admitted they were NOT made in Italy... I seriously doubt that these are either... Just looking at this one tells me the "high quality" claim ("boy was it good") is BOGUS!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
ginrickie1

Post by ginrickie1 »

we put one of these together.this is not the china one.i had those and boy where they a pice of junk.I am putting these together for the gun shows.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

At $50 :?:
Good luck.
Most of US are too informed/experienced, to pay that :idea:
butch

Post by butch »

I got mine from jay for $10,I gave mine to 2 fellow forumites.
eastcoastsniper

Post by eastcoastsniper »

There's an Army surplus store a few miles from me that has those for 15 bucks. Ginrickie - I'll buy all he has and sell them to you for $25 each. Then you can sell them for $50 and double your money!

Let me know :)
Springmesser

Post by Springmesser »

Leave Ginrickie alone....its the American way to rip people off....whatsa matta...yous guys a bunch of commies.....he has a right to sell them for whatever price he wants. :roll: just being sarcastic.... :P
eastcoastsniper

I think Ginrickie has left the building!
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Tail between legs?

I don't think those POS's ever saw Mediterranian skies, more likely good old Shanghai smog....
eastcoastsniper

I've dealt with him in the past. I won an auction of his and sent ca$h as payment. Shipping was a little slow, but I got my item, and a freebie! He has about a hundred auctions going...http://www.theknifeauction.com/active_a ... er_id=8046
gunner

Post by gunner »

This thread "boy was it good" thanks all :lol: :lol: :lol:
SPRINGER KÖNIG
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

natcherly wrote:Tail between legs?

I don't think those POS's ever saw Mediterranian skies, more likely good old Shanghai smog....
There is a history of [uniformed] people, seeing us as an "easy market" :roll: :lol:
One individual showed up looking for a SandShark, at a certain price. [And some of us advised him on possible sources]. A few weeks later he had one for sale at MORE than he had been offering to pay :!:
You would think that, "word would get around" that such tricks, DON'T work on us :lol:
NO accusation that this was the case [this time] but it has happened in the past :idea:
[end of rant] :wink:
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

ginrickie1 wrote:Now I am not going to charge you A high price for this kit..I have them listed for $50.00 ginrickie1@juno.com
004.JPG
001.JPG
:lol: Please see pg. 2 of this post
Last edited by Jeff on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leverlock switchblades