MAGIC KNIFE KIT FROM ITALY

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Jeff

Re: MAGIC KNIFE KIT FROM ITALY

Post by Jeff »

eastcoastsniper wrote:I think Ginrickie has left the building!
Heres where he went. We were not fast enough, the buy now price went up to $60 and the shipping is an additional $6.50 :?:
http://www.theknifeauction.com/item.php?id=54919
Leverlock switchblades
Dick Carroll

Post by Dick Carroll »

Gentlemen, surely you can see that this item is scarce, only limited availability (by the case) and without mention of the finely sculpted, machine molded, genuine red plastic assembly tool included in the kit........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
on another thought......next years Rizzuto?/?
All who enter here bring happiness, some by staying, some by leaving...
redeye

Post by redeye »

Bob has the smaller version on his shopping cart site for 20 bucks .i think this other guy thinks we is stu-pid or sumthin
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Dick Carroll wrote:Gentlemen, without mention of the finely sculpted, machine molded, genuine red plastic assembly tool included in the kit........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
on another thought......next years Rizzuto?/?
I once said [and still maintain] I wouldn't give you $10 for a MINT Rizzuto :idea:
But, admit I'm STUNNED by what they seem to be going for, these days :shock:
In terms of usefulness the "assembly tool" is worth, as much as the knife [if it is all you have and really need one] :!: :wink:
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

ginrickie1 wrote:Now I am not going to charge you A high price for this kit. That would be stupid. I have them listed for $50.00 shipped.
I wonder how much he would charge iff'n he WAS stUPid?
:P HO! HO! :P

This just keeps getting betterness and betterness - Our olde friend, Roadsideimports posted negative feedback claiming this guy ripped him offness by cashing his M.O. and claiming he never received it and he is selling Leverletto clones as "Hubertus clones." I don't know how much more of this I can stand... This guy is killin' me... I say, this guy is killin' me!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
j.a.c.

Post by j.a.c. »

JerrBear wrote:
ginrickie1 wrote:Now I am not going to charge you A high price for this kit. That would be stupid. I have them listed for $50.00 shipped.
I wonder how much he would charge iff'n he WAS stUPid?

This just keeps getting betterness and betterness - Our olde friend, Roadsideimports posted negative feedback claiming this guy ripped him offness by cashing his M.O. and claiming he never received it and he is selling Leverletto clones as "Hubertus clones." I don't know how much more of this I can stand... This guy is killin' me... I say, this guy is killin' me!
:lol: :roll: :lol: What I find funny is that he claimed to have two cases of the magicly crappy kits and they were selling like hotcakes. Not a singular sale listed or feedback left for this $50.00 - $60.00 bargains.
Ya think maybe he could find some genuine Milanos in the $75.00 - $100.00 range ?? :roll:
ginrickie1

Post by ginrickie1 »

how in the hell am I going to get feed back at a gun and knife show??stupid and now i am down to one.
switchman1

Post by switchman1 »

Yer gettin' plenty of feedback here there Skippy!
Switchman1 Alcohol,Tobacco,and Firearms....... who's got the chips?
butch

Post by butch »

switchman1 wrote:Yer gettin' plenty of feedback here there Skippy!
:lol: not the kind he had in mind.
how in the hell am I going to get feed back at a gun and knife show??stupid and now i am down to one.
obviously they were sold to the uninformed,most people dont even know they are available....if you can sell these and make a few bucks off of them kudos to you..but for that price,C'mon be realistic
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

ginrickie1 wrote:This is A magic knife kit that is made in Italy .Now I am going to charge you A high price for this kit. be stupid. Only price for it.Now .Boy how did that happened?? $50.00 .email me if you are instered in getting one of them.ginrickie1@juno.com
004.JPG
001.JPG
So basically if you cut out the chit chat extras in the sale you can pretty much shorten it and read the bottom line.
Leverlock switchblades
~Chad

Post by ~Chad »

eastcoastsniper wrote:I've dealt with him in the past. I won an auction of his and sent ca$h as payment. Shipping was a little slow, but I got my item, and a freebie! He has about a hundred auctions going...http://www.theknifeauction.com/active_a ... er_id=8046
Roger, I'm glad you got your item. I, however, had a different experience with this seller. I didn't recognize the name until Jerry brought up the negative feedback that roadside left.

About a month or so ago I decided to look for a certain type of jaguar balisong. The particular model I was searching for is recently no longer in production and I thought I would stock up while I can. Anyway, I saw one listed on the knifeauction by this seller and checked his feedback, having negative feedback from only our dear friend, RoadsideImports, I felt pretty confident. So of course I click on the "buy it now" option and immediately send an email asking the seller his preferred method of payment. A few days go by and no response. The seller had another auction- same exact knife/price etc. so I thought "I guess I'll try this one." I click on the buy out option and sent another email asking the same thing. A couple of days went by and still no response. I try to think positive about people and thought "Maybe the seller has some personal problems are something that is preventing him from conducting his online business. Oh well."
About a week and a half later I get an email stating something like "Payment has not been made for this item. If payment isn't sent in 24 hours, the knife will be put back up for auction and negative feedback will be left."
I'm sure you can only imagine how I felt. Of course in the heat of the moment I replied with something like "Likewise. I emailed you and you never responded. If you leave negative feedback, so will I. Have a nice day scammer!"
Looking back, I know the scammer part was a bit harsh but as I said, it was in the heat of the moment. :oops:
No feedback was left on either side. The sellers here, bladebid, knifeauction, sharperdeals, the old bladeauction, etc can tell you how well I communicate and how fast I pay for a knife. Maybe the emails were stored in his spam folder, I dunno. But the email sent to me was -in my opinion- pretty unprofessional. I'm not trying to flame anyone or stir up any crap, I'm just sharing my experience with my switchblade-brothers. Make of it what you will.
Jparrill

Post by Jparrill »

Now I feel like an idiot! I'm in the USA where switch blades are illegal unless you make, i.e. this kit but even then they can't leave your house.... Stupid to me considering I can carry a concealed 40 caliber... Anyway John Tritsch from General Merchandise Co. Government Surplus charged me $40 even after I mentioned a discount would be nice since I brought him a number of wealthy clients plus I have spent over $1,500 there over the past 2 months.... :evil: