Buying Vintage Italians 1960s

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
exumer2687

Buying Vintage Italians 1960s

Post by exumer2687 »

I am currently in the market for vintage 1960s era stilettos, swingers or whatevers.. i am interested in all sizes and shapes, any kinda scales, but they must be vintage. I am looking for "transitional" knives, nickel bolsters, swedge blades etc I would really love to find a nice vintage black horn stiletto in 9 or 11. Not really looking for picklocks as they tend to be a bit pricey and I just happen to prefer the vintage swivel bolster knives, but if you have one that wont break the bank I'm willing to take a look. I am not picky about stamps as most of the 1960s knives have fairly generic stamps anyway "INOX" "Rostrfei" "patent" "import" etc etc. Let me know what you have, send me a msg and some pics. Thanks!!
exumer2687

Re: Buying Vintage Italians 1960s

Post by exumer2687 »

Bump. Nobodys got ANYthing?? Id love to get myself an xmas gift. Im really searching for a nice black horn transitional stiletto.
redbone

Re: Buying Vintage Italians 1960s

Post by redbone »

If you would like a nice one for your collection, I have a Rosa Liliana Primo, Trapdoor on bladebid.com. Its a little priciey but worth it, they can go for over $1200. I can let this one go for $800. or E me.