WTB: Microtech OTF

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
ronin_bear86

WTB: Microtech OTF

Post by ronin_bear86 »

i'm looking for a microtech otf with either red or blue handles,doesn't matter if it's a scarab,troodon or halo,if anyone has one and would be interested in selling it please pm me.
ronin_bear86

Re: WTB: Microtech OTF

Post by ronin_bear86 »

i'm also interested in any microtech otf that has the dagger blade with full serrations on one side,doesn't matter the color of the handles.
camposcues

Post by camposcues »

I have a black executive scarab, double edge, full serration on one side. As new, never cut anything just deployed it a handful of times. It fires hard and is an impressive knife. I have everything it came with when I got it. One of the plastic tabs that closes the sheath fell off the first day I got it. It must have been defective. I never planned on using it and it still closes so I didn't send it back. $425
TazmanTom

Post by TazmanTom »

Don't know if you've found anything yet, I have a Red Troodon ,D/E, half serr., '07 NIB, if you're interested....350.00+shpg. Tazman
TazmanTom

Post by TazmanTom »

Hadn't finished reading you post, I also have a Blk.,tact., full serr. one side,D/E, '13 NIB I'd like 375+shpg. on that one. Pretty good prices on both I think. Tazman