Mtech Twists! Highly Rated! (CHEAP!)

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
BTB0923

Re: Mtech Twists! Highly Rated! (CHEAP!)

Post by BTB0923 »

Seriously? Did you not try and call out somebody for doing this exact same thing on Jerzeedevil? Why would you accuse somebody of ripping people off over there and then come do the same thing that they did here on Talkblade?
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
http://www.talkblade.info/viewtopic.php ... 08#p216408
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

HumanEvolution wrote:If you feel more comfortable ordering threw a knife auction like Sharper Deals that is fine...
I threw the ball yesterday and will throw it today.
Alice went through the throes of a bad divorce.

A little switchblade grammar lesson for today 8) Don't ya just love English homonyms?
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

Natcherlys IS a mod. This buy/sell section is not a flea market. And the real reason you don't want to respond is because I made a valid point that you can't spin.
Click here for the most recently updated list of movies covered in our "movie switchblades" thread...
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Trouble maker has been deleted :wink:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

tequiza wrote:Trouble maker has been deleted :wink:
You know, i use to think when i first joined that you guys were a little to hasty when ban hammering people or telling them off.

But the more time i have spent on forums, here and elsewhere. I realize that where ever you spend alot of time (i probably spend most on this forum) you can get a sense of what the people are about. My Shill/Troll-dar was going off full force with this guy. So its good to see the mods are on the same page. The more time you spend and care about a community, the better you can judge when its being abused.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Chrisadamley wrote:
You know, i use to think when i first joined that you guys were a little to hasty when ban hammering people or telling them off.

But the more time i have spent on forums, here and elsewhere. I realize that where ever you spend alot of time (i probably spend most on this forum) you can get a sense of what the people are about. My Shill/Troll-dar was going off full force with this guy. So its good to see the mods are on the same page. The more time you spend and care about a community, the better you can judge when its being abused.
We make mistakes sometimes Chris but we give it our best shot, watch for any new guys posts when they say great knife, I like it, I want one, over and over, their just buying time to sell their junk.
You know how to tell you've been spending to much time on the forums, you can smell a troll as soon as you turn on your puter, looks like your getting close to that! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

tequiza wrote:
Chrisadamley wrote:

We make mistakes sometimes Chris but we give it our best shot, watch for any new guys posts when they say great knife, I like it, I want one, over and over, their just buying time to sell their junk.
You know how to tell you've been spending to much time on the forums, you can smell a troll as soon as you turn on your puter, looks like your getting close to that! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:
I know!~ lol....That just might be the sign i need a break from technology. From his first post i was suspicious :shock:
HumanEvolution

Post by HumanEvolution »

If there are any mods reading these words. Please explain why I cannot sell a Mtech Twist or and Exiled FU42 (or just the America parts of the Exiled Fu42.) I have been a member for over a month and I have over 25 posts.
Please read the rules to buy and sell again 25 posts in other threads, I believe another Mod has already informed you on this matter :!:
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

HumanEvolution wrote:If there are any mods reading these words. Please explain why I cannot sell a Mtech Twist or and Exiled FU42 (or just the America parts of the Exiled Fu42.) I have been a member for over a month and I have over 25 posts.
You need to read the rules a little closer, you missed a part.
HumanEvolution wrote:Recently I got into balisongs and wanted to sell some of my collection due to my hours being cut at work. Thank you for your time.
I call BS. You saw someone else selling them on Jerzeedevil and raking in cash....then thought it would be a good idea to do it somewhere else yourself. I read all your posts over there. You said the other guy was "ripping people off", so what would make you think we'd take kindly to you coming here and doing the same thing??? This is not a flea market.

Sorry mods if I'm out of line here, but I don't like this guys style one bit.
HumanEvolution

Post by HumanEvolution »

BTB0923 wrote:
HumanEvolution wrote:If there are any mods reading these words. Please explain why I cannot sell a Mtech Twist or and Exiled FU42 (or just the America parts of the Exiled Fu42.) I have been a member for over a month and I have over 25 posts.
You need to read the rules a little closer, you missed a part.
HumanEvolution wrote:Recently I got into balisongs and wanted to sell some of my collection due to my hours being cut at work. Thank you for your time.
I call BS. You saw someone else selling them on Jerzeedevil and raking in cash....then thought it would be a good idea to do it somewhere else yourself. I read all your posts over there. You said the other guy was "ripping people off", so what would make you think we'd take kindly to you coming here and doing the same thing??? This is not a flea market.

Sorry mods if I'm out of line here, but I don't like this guys style one bit.
I have no clue what you are talking about. Please stop harassing me.
BTB0923

Post by BTB0923 »

HumanEvolution wrote:I have no clue what you are talking about. Please stop harassing me.
Yeah, that's a lie. This is you, Aaron...

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showt ... t-meltdown