WTS Rizzuto Clone

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
champ

WTS Rizzuto Clone

Post by champ »

9" Korean Rizzuto clone from the 1980s. Its in great shape. No blade play, fires fast, never sharpened or carried. Asking $75 shipped. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited by champ on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
skylarlee2

Re: WTS Rizzuto Clone

Post by skylarlee2 »

pics please
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

How tight are the guards?
Does the blade sit centered when closed?
How does the blade unlock?
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
champ

Post by champ »

The blade is slightly off center in the handle, but doesn't come close to rubbing anything. Its a button close. The gaurds move up and down pretty freely, but not away from the blade like the Rizzuto in Stand By Me.
champ

Post by champ »

Still available, if anyone is interested. Willing to take offers.
Markco the Mad otter

Re: Burberry luggage actually like story story this also t

Post by Markco the Mad otter »

Alcoffduefe wrote:It's generally believed that most Burberry sevices for the purpose of emperor throughout England, furthermore, its brand design shows his noble in which ones samurai represents honour, and as well as the specific shield symbolizes protection and also defend. Burberry's all goods could be inside British method, from course, you see, the
Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Luggage Replica,
Versace replica purses is no exception. Burberry bags love "case" plot which probably course simple combined with noble. Genuinely is do not onefold that particular Burberry bag is actually not only adding some more elements about Case grain design basis, but one particular variety of most color. Plisse Python Hobo Bag It's a kind out of hobo bag which will meets people's recreational flavor. Along the same era, the problem reveals personality. This is covered pleated python leather, studed on brass rivets, and also has rolled leather handle. There is truly one secure interior zip compartment combined with interior pockets, which usually let you have security. To the other hand, this method is without question filled for more things should choose. Armour Stud Sling Bag featuring Lock In which appeals this type of its returning medieval flavor. Inside of the in the beginning sight, your current armour studs should be conspicuous, while its petite figure is truly more adorable. I think truly a crafted gift of most Burberry for many us. There is actually a vintage bras lock strapped alongside in conjunction with the front. Therefore, people will be more at ease. Baby New-found Check Nylon Needle Punch Tote Bag Doing this manière differ everything from currently the others over material, most certainly one studded beat check leather so nylon tote bag. You see, the bag owns specific typical Burberry flavor by using the particular case grained skin. The actual bottom half is normally covered into rows from metal coated cone studs. This tool can often be treat a fashionable amazing image resulting of your perfect combination out of fashionable element and so common chic-ness. Medium Grainy Leather Hobo Bag Distinct Burberry bag is generally young moyen group's favorite. It could be made up of vigor and in addition enthusiasm living in color, and moreover during appearance, except one rolled leather handle, this particular has one detachable flat leather adjustable crossbody strap, those other leather belt around prime . Thus people can look for any way to successfully carry. Each burberry bag above can catch any eyes, and also there can be more attractive ones, I believe you are going to find your amazing favorite here in this key fact treasure chest. It's well worth deserving this situation.

Man!!! That is interesting as hell!! Glad that this spam a** chopped in here to give us all that little tid bit of important info. Here I was trying to link it all to knives some how.
Like gee...what hand bag goes good with my Rizz clone?!!! :shock:
And how many 15"ers can I carry in a hobo bag....hmmm what is a hobo bag? Should I have one....? hmmm :roll:
Oh... :( replicas...didn't notice that before...I really don't do replicas, less maybe a nice clone of something but no....no replicas...
SNAP, SNAP, SNAP!!
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Yeah, least he could do is call it by it's proper name, a Bindel. :lol:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers