QUESTION: SPRING ASSISTEDS

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
blades1860

QUESTION: SPRING ASSISTEDS

Post by blades1860 »

I presently buy spring assisteds from a couple of "wholesalers" but I would be interested in input from members about reputable and well priced suppliers. I buy in lots and resell them. If any members are in the business I would like to hear from them in a pm and if it is against policy here to name suppliers a pm would be appreciated. Thanks. Also if I'm posting this in the wrong section let me know.
whippersnapper

Re: QUESTION: SPRING ASSISTEDS

Post by whippersnapper »

blades1860 wrote:I am out of the knife business. Period.
That didn't last long. :roll:
blades1860

Post by blades1860 »

whippersnapper wrote:
blades1860 wrote:I am out of the knife business. Period.
That didn't last long. :roll:
I guess I should have said the "counterfeit" knife business. :wink:
Tom19176

Post by Tom19176 »

Stu sells wholesale, as does 888knives, and a few others. I sense you are staying towards the low end stuff, but there are much higher quality Kershaws and Bucks that are out there in assisted openers. SMKW has a wholesale department and Blueridge is one of the biggest out there.
blades1860

Post by blades1860 »

Tom19176 wrote:Stu sells wholesale, as does 888knives, and a few others. I sense you are staying towards the low end stuff, but there are much higher quality Kershaws and Bucks that are out there in assisted openers. SMKW has a wholesale department and Blueridge is one of the biggest out there.
I like Blueridge. They are close enough to me for a nice weekend outing to pick up a load. I tend towards the lower end because no one seems to want to spend the money on higher priced assisted knives. I, like them, would go for an auto or high end folder instead of a high end assisted.
There's a new guy on the block. Ski at http://keywestknifeworks.com/. He has very good prices on wholesale lots and again he is close to me. He's in Pittsburgh. Just started in the business but a real nice guy and has some great new stuff.
I will check out 888. Thanks Tom.