Finally, Chyennes

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cul8r

Finally, Chyennes

Post by cul8r »

Well finally got this pic together, They are all cheyenne autos. I’ll tell a little something about each one. From top to bottom, first is hard clear anodized body I know it looks goldish green, but that is how the James brothers hard clear looks. It has blood grove blade and is sharpened on a 15 degree angle on each side, handle material is black westinghouse macarta with groves JB has labeled them gun grips. Second is clip point blade with serrations sharpened on a angle all the way from the backbone of the blade.clear anodized, not hard, and black canvas macarta JB labeled these 3D handles. Third is my favorite and as far as I know a one of a kind. It has blood grove first run blade in it like the first knife, But this blade is bright polished all the way to the cutting edge. You literally can not tell where the very edge of the blade is sharpened. All other cheyennes have brushed finished bladesthat are sand blasted in the blood groves. Also my personal favorites are the handles again black gun grips. Fourth is a clip point model hard clear anodized and 3D paka wood handles. From as far as I can figure the color of the paka wood is a forest three color laminate. Fifth is again the knife that I originally posted and the only one that is for sale. All the knifes have ATS 34 blades and hold a edge very good and they are hard as rock. Although I have claimed the third knife is my personal favorite and it really is the clip point blades are my personal favorite blades because they are so thinned out and cut through things like cardboard and such effortlessly. So that’s it Enjoy, I really wish the photos were crisp pinpoint resolution sorry, The camera I used was junk and I had a hard time with glare I really prefer to scan them but I couldn’t..
Attachments
chyenne copy.jpg
chyenne copy.jpg (48.05 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
Viking45

Re: Finally, Chyennes

Post by Viking45 »

I like the middle one and the bottom one best,but all are wicked looking.
Thanks for sharing.