Extremely rare, Hatch Cutlery for sale

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Shiver

Extremely rare, Hatch Cutlery for sale

Post by Shiver »

Similar knife pictured on the cover (and on page 42) of "The Collector's Guide to Switchblade knives." Also see exact example of same knife on page 72 of "Antique American Switchblade Knives" (though mines in much better condition). Said to be so rare that photos are hard to find. I personally don't care much for the design, it's really not a true swichblade in that the blades are released just partially from the handle then opened manually. And that is how it's intended to work. This one is near mint. Functions perfectly opening and closing. Blades sit deep and are in good shape. Great handle: see pictures. Please note the knife is silver colored though some of the photos make it look gold. If anyone is interested or knows a collector of these please PM me. Thought I'd list it here first and if no interest may try evilbay etc. Thanks for looking.
Collectible 005 resized.jpg
Collectible 005 resized.jpg (71.67 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
Collectible 009 resized.jpg
Collectible 009 resized.jpg (58.75 KiB) Viewed 1521 times
Collectible 013 resized.jpg
Collectible 013 resized.jpg (36.95 KiB) Viewed 1520 times
orangeboy

Re: Extremely rare, Hatch Cutlery for sale

Post by orangeboy »

PM sent 8)
Italian and USA Doctorate in Cutlery Research, PHD
Italian and USA Masters in Cutlery Research, PHD