A pic of one of my Cheyennes

This is a place where you can sell or buy your knives.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
cul8r

A pic of one of my Cheyennes

Post by cul8r »

I think I have one if not the largest collections of cheyenne switch blades that there are. All models all blade types a few prototypes and all the rest prodution runs and two limited prodution runs. I am posting a pic of one I am currently looking to sell. It is one of the first prodution run models it features a chisle ground blade tonto style and a real nice set of select desert iron wood handels. A added note these chisle grind models get and stay rasor sharp and are real nice pieces. asking $250.00 serious inquires will be answered immediatly. Hope you all like this. Thanks.
Attachments
e12e12e1.jpg
e12e12e1.jpg (23.74 KiB) Viewed 4471 times
James

Re: A pic of one of my Cheyennes

Post by James »

Are those knives made by the James Brothers?

James
Knife Crazied

Post by Knife Crazied »

SWEET
cul8r

Post by cul8r »

Yes It's a James brothers knife The only push button switch blade that is as solid as a fixed blade knife when it's open. And the blade really pops out on this baby, light speed. When I first was in contact with the James brother that I ended up getting to know pretty well he turned me on to all the upcomming models and all the trick stuff he had , Like the spring in this knife it's one of the springs he used on his own stuff, He claimed he was afriad to ship them with anything this serious. I will post a pic of my collection as soon as I scan them all in and compile a nice setting to do them justice. Thanks for your inquiry. Later.....
James

Post by James »

Cul8r:

I have never heard a bad word about any of the JB side openers and your price is good. I would like to see the shots of your other Cheyennes. Do you know the blade materiel?

James
cul8r

Post by cul8r »

Blade material is ats-34 all tested at 61 rockwell hardness. I know for a fact that I can and have carved a bit off of other peoples knives with a few of my Cheyennes. I once shaved with my clip piont cheyenne and it was the best shave I ever got, hair flys off of your face and smoother than a desposable razor! I am currently composing a display pic of all of my cheyennes and will post soon for all to see. I really have in the past avoided showing my collection because none will be for sale . This is the only one I am going to part with. There isn't much of anything bad you can say about these knives they are built like a bank vault and operate smooth as can be , the position of the pocket clip and the way it is designed are perfection , when you become aquainted with a cheyenne you will most probably come to the conclution that every single knife manufacturer installs thier pocket clips on the knife backwardsand upside-down. Plus with every knife I've ever owned with a pocket clip the clip probably at one point or another come loose the cheyennes will never do so. the lock-up is unbelievablly solid and the looks are real nice being one of the very few autos with handle material. The hard anodize is some of the most resilient I've seen. I have a limited adition cheyenne that came with three sets of handles and the coolest little toll to remomve the handle screws. It's like having three different knives. My personal favorite is the clip point cheyenne because the blade is a real cutter, the thinnest of all the cheyenne blades and because of the reduced wieght it fires out at the speed of sound. real impressive in fact if your not holding it real good it will fly out of your hand.
James

Post by James »

cul8r:

I have been trying to send you a PM but it is not going through. Please email me at jgrohandfam@nventure.com

Thank You:

James
James

Post by James »

Cul8r:

Are you ever going to post pics of your other knives?

James
cul8r

Post by cul8r »

I was working on the pictures of my cheyennes and my scanner took a dump. I don't have a digital camera so I'm looking at getting a new scanner or buying a good digital camera or borrowing a camera from someone I know. Sorry for the delay, but it's comming.