I was first!!!!

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
missaman

I was first!!!!

Post by missaman »

Mr. Vagrent,
Please allow me to be the first person to congratulate Myself for being the first person to sign your guest book. The picture of you was IMPRESSIVE :roll: :roll:
I encourage everybody to annoy Mr. Vagrent by signing his book guest book hit www. under any of his posts :D
Missaman
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

If they do it under there own posts it will keep them busy [or confused] for a few seconds :roll:
ratstuph

Re: I was first!!!!

Post by ratstuph »

missaman wrote:Mr. Vagrent,
Please allow me to be the first person to congratulate Myself for being the first person to sign your guest book. The picture of you was IMPRESSIVE :roll: :roll:
Missaman
A: Mr. Miss Amen, please don't hurt yourself. That self back patting can be a tad tricky for old farts. I have the surgery scars to prove it .
:roll:
B: the picture scared me so much I was off the forum for a bit. While Al is clearly well preserved, the same could be said of Wallace.

Ratz...
sheep-free since '93'...