Good Timing

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Good Timing

Post by Viking45 »

They are going to release 10,000 inmates on California and allow illegal aliens to run amok and the liberals that run Hollywood will continue to "exploit firearms" (In films.The very thing they oppose that brings in multi-millions) and yet want to destroy the very thing that brings in millions. ( I guess they want all the guns)
And now become the most difficult state to legally own firearms....or at least trying.

Interesting.

Another interesting concept- Mc Cain What's this guy's deal?
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Good Timing

Post by Vagrant »

Listing the states that do not respect the 2nd ammendment is long [and growing] :roll:
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

I used to respect McCain but no more. Maybe he is getting senile? :?:
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

catavengercaptain wrote:getting senile? :?:
Oh he's been there; done that, already
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

catavengercaptain wrote:I used to respect McCain but no more. Maybe he is getting senile? :?:
I just realized this several months back....you know...when he opened his mouth.
Not only shocked and hugely disappointed but I lost complete respect.
I guess spending so much time in a prison camp in Southeast Asia makes your mind drift........to the left. :idea:

Always thought he had the right background to make things right but this is a perfect example of how we can forget the concept that a person with the "right stuff" can make a "left" turn and loose his way completely.
Razor_54

Post by Razor_54 »

Don't really know McCain, but the last time I saw him on the news, he had verbal diarrhea. :lol:
~RAZOR~
Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6