Drones

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Drones

Post by Viking45 »

Maybe I am a complete idiot but why are we as "Conservatives" bitching about Numb-Nuts killing these sh*t-bags with drone strikes?
Yes I am aware he may have an agenda but in my book the more dead Al-Qaeda and other bacteria is a good thing.

Is he trying to stir up a wasps nest by making them hate us more or what?
Seems to be the only good thing this waste-of-skin is doing right now.

A little help?
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Re: Drones

Post by hogwild »

The bitching I am aware of is the drone use over America. I'm waiting on the state of Georgia to set the opening date for drone season, and the bag limit.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=n ... 80&bih=656
Colorado has lofty goals :idea: Many/most drones fly at levels beyound small arms :roll:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I have heard several GOP folks talking about drone strikes in Pakistan and a couple other countries and how some innocent people have been killed.
That kind of thing happens in war.
I personally think these people griping are just trying to find fault in O-Brother...I don't think they need any more reasons,I can think of a few hundred besides drone strikes killing scum bags.

As for drones over America,if they really fly that high we may have to "snipe" them while on the runway :idea: 8)
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Nah, just make a 1:1 model of a drone and feed pigeons in the intake. Problem solved
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

heviarti wrote:Nah, just make a 1:1 model of a drone and feed pigeons in the intake. Problem solved
I like thinking out of the box. Good one
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »