April 19 1775

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

April 19 1775

Post by Vagrant »

April 19 1775, the "redcoats", marched on Concord to seize arms of the militia. Now we have the traitorcrats [Reid, Pelosi, Biden, Holder, Osambo] advocating gun-control and badmouthing, Militias :roll: We have seen this movie before :!:
Veech12

Re: April 19 1775

Post by Veech12 »

Vagrant wrote:April 19 1775, the "redcoats", marched on Concord to seize arms of the militia. Now we have the traitorcrats [Reid, Pelosi, Biden, Holder, Osambo] advocating gun-control and badmouthing, Militias :roll: We have seen this movie before :!:
If you live long enough, they are coming for you...and the rest of the racist malcontents. :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Veech12 wrote:
Vagrant wrote:April 19 1775, the "redcoats", marched on Concord to seize arms of the militia. Now we have the traitorcrats [Reid, Pelosi, Biden, Holder, Osambo] advocating gun-control and badmouthing, Militias :roll: We have seen this movie before :!:
If you live long enough, they are coming for you...and the rest of the racist malcontents. :lol:
The friendliest forum even welcomes trolls with one track minds :lol:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

"Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:"
**You are the cowardly bitch that made this statement, aren't you? I know you will soon be gone but I'm going to let you know the racist coward you remain every step of the way.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Unlike you I detect a difference between Tayvon and a REAL AMERICAN, like Allen West :idea: Stay in your race-centered rut.
[please note, I was the 1st on forum, to post about and support] West not bad for a racist :wink:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Veech12 wrote:"Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:"
**You are the cowardly bitch that made this statement, aren't you? I know you will soon be gone but I'm going to let you know the racist coward you remain every step of the way.
Zimmermen did do all of the people a favor, martin was a thug, white, black, red,yellow or brown, thug is a thug :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Regardless of this kids guilt, intent, or mistake for being in his fathers gated community, the statement "Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:" is a cowardly, ignorant, racist statement. As for his support of Allen West....it is like saying "oh yea, I know a black guy from work". We all know his true colors...dying, shell of a man that never quite measured up, in stature...or self-worth. You don't have to defend him Pete...he is what he is and I just call him out as I see him.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Veech12 wrote:Regardless of this kids guilt, intent, or mistake for being in his fathers gated community, the statement "Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:" is a cowardly, ignorant, racist statement. As for his support of Allen West....it is like saying "oh yea, I know a black guy from work". We all know his true colors...dying, shell of a man that never quite measured up, in stature...or self-worth. You don't have to defend him Pete...he is what he is and I just call him out as I see him.
I'm not defending anybody, I feel the same way Al does, if martin had been any other race,creed or color I would still feel the same way :!:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Someone who prefers a black thug to A BLACK AMERICAN may not be "playing with a full deck :lol:
I know it is beyond your ability but, can you adopet a new mantra? "racist, racist, racist," is SO lame!
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Vagrant wrote:Someone who prefers a black thug to A BLACK AMERICAN may not be "playing with a full deck :lol:
I know it is beyond your ability but, can you adopet a new mantra? "racist, racist, racist," is SO lame!
Gee whiz Vague-Rant...I never questioned your credentials as it relates to general knowledge, mechanical, historical, or otherwise. I said a long time ago I will call out your cowardly racist beliefs as I see them. I'm sure you are a great guy...just a bit of a cowardly, old fashioned racist. That's all you are gonna hear from me. I don't need a "new mantra", my mantra is factual and accurate. You are what you are....just embrace it for the time you have left. :lol:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Your life must be very empty, to limit it to a weak attempt to insult me, that is very sad. If any others agreed with you, they are free to post but that is lacking :idea: Enjoy your loneliness :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Veech12 wrote:Regardless of this kids guilt, intent, or mistake for being in his fathers gated community, the statement "Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:" is a cowardly, ignorant, racist statement. As for his support of Allen West....it is like saying "oh yea, I know a black guy from work". We all know his true colors...dying, shell of a man that never quite measured up, in stature...or self-worth. You don't have to defend him Pete...he is what he is and I just call him out as I see him.
Big words from a self-described "house bitch" :lol:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

In the case of "Martin vs Zimmerman" I am afraid Mr. Zimmerman's fate was sealed from the beginning.

You see the only truth that O-brotha ever belched out of that nasty hole under his nose came the day he said this: "If I had a son...he would have looked like Travon Martin"
So very true,your son would have been a tattooed,hoodie-wearing,punk-ass thug screwing around where his punk-ass didn't belong. Like father,like son.

So yes,Mr. Zimmerman hasn't got a prayer because Barack Hussein Obama made sure of that.
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Viking45 wrote:In the case of "Martin vs Zimmerman" I am afraid Mr. Zimmerman's fate was sealed from the beginning.

You see the only truth that O-brotha ever belched out of that nasty hole under his nose came the day he said this: "If I had a son...he would have looked like Travon Martin"
So very true,your son would have been a tattooed,hoodie-wearing,punk-ass thug screwing around where his punk-ass didn't belong. Like father,like son.

So yes,Mr. Zimmerman hasn't got a prayer because Barack Hussein Obama made sure of that.
I've never suggested anyone's guilt or innocence although I have my own feelings on the issue. My problem is when someone (old racist coward) makes a statement of what someone deserves (to be shot and killed) based solely on the way he looks. I have a feeling that when old, diminished racist cowards have their night terrors....they are all related to being beaten up by teenagers of color. Dream on Vague-rant...dream on.
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Veech12 wrote:
Viking45 wrote:In the case of "Martin vs Zimmerman" I am afraid Mr. Zimmerman's fate was sealed from the beginning.

I've never suggested anyone's guilt or innocence although I have my own feelings on the issue. My problem is when someone (old racist coward) makes a statement of what someone deserves (to be shot and killed) based solely on the way he looks. I have a feeling that when old, diminished racist cowards have their night terrors....they are all related to being beaten up by teenagers of color. Dream on Vague-rant...dream on.
The hell you say, I know a lot of people that should be shot based on the way they look, haven't you seen the walmart emails :?: :roll: :lol: