Kept Secret

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Kept Secret

Post by Viking45 »

I was going to ask a stupid question as to why this has been kept secret from the public for so long.
But then I recalled the current administration and their ethics.

I know this is old news but thought this to be interesting.
Back when the George Zimmerman shot (what the media described as "little") Travon Martin turns out the world was fooled again by the liberal media.
They showed photos of Martin that were five or more years old. Fact is Martin was 6'2" at 175lbs.

Be sure to scroll down on that 3rd picture.

Here is the person the media wanted you to believe was the "victim"-
Trayvon-Martin405.jpg
Trayvon-Martin405.jpg (89.63 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
Here is the real Travon Martin-
trayvon-martin-finger.jpg
trayvon-martin-finger.jpg (102.56 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
t-martin.jpg
t-martin.jpg (58.63 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
Here is what Martin looked like when Mr. Zimmerman was dealing with him. Far from the innocent "child" the media would have you believe.
treyvon-at-17.jpg
treyvon-at-17.jpg (26.01 KiB) Viewed 4058 times
http://a12iggymom.wordpress.com/2013/03 ... he-public/
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Re: Kept Secret

Post by Vagrant »

Of course any crimes he did as a juvenile are secret/supressed :idea:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Vagrant wrote:Based on the pics alone, Zimmermen did us all a favor :wink:
Agreed.
I got the idea to post this because the trial is in the news everyday.However I was fooled by the liberal media,I actually believed he was just a kid,now I see he was a gangsta-thug snooping around a private "gated" community....and for what reason? He had to hop a fence :idea:
I reckon he wasn't there selling Girl scout cookies.
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

Ain't no way that last picture is TRAVON MARTIN!
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

JerrBear wrote:Ain't no way that last picture is TRAVON MARTIN!
I did some more research and you are right. Goes to show one should do more research. Several sites have mentioned that photos of what he actually looked like at the time of the shooting are not in circulation on the internet. Good advise to the family by their lawyer :idea:
However Martin does(or did) have facial tattoos similar to those in that pic and gang tattoos as well, but one fact is he was 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighed 175 lbs.
He had been in trouble a lot and has a long rap sheet with the law and has been arrested for drugs and stolen women's jewelry and was known for his violent temper.

Another fact is that Zimmerman is not white.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Anyone been paying attention to the data on the witness girl? Ie totally ignorant and illiterate?
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

Those last few images are not of Travon Martin
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/martin.asp
but one fact is he was 6 foot 2 inches tall and weighed 175 lbs.
Also, the medical examiners report (available online) says that Trayvon Martin was 5'11'' and weighed 158lbs
It also states that the face is "unremarkable", he had 2 tattoos. 1 on his right arm and 1 on his left wrist.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

His look isn't the issue. Was he the aggressor on top doing a ground n pound or not. If so; he got what he had coming. If not the aggressor Z was in the wrong. Doesn't seem like the state attorney is doing very well so far.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

If the lamestream media choices to use 8-10 year old photos to affect opinion, someone will equally try to affect opinion with disinformation :idea: The evidence [so far] supports Zimmerman's version of events.