I Give You Your President

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

I Give You Your President

Post by Viking45 »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05 ... -released/

Why isn't this stopped? Why I ask are we sitting back and watching this take place. Have we no b*lls anymore?
Lib or Conservative this is wrong.

I would land in prison if I spoke my mind :idea:

This is purely a slap in the face of Americans and pretty much saying "screw-you" do something about it.

At this point I blame the people. You guys are smarter than I,Why are we not impeaching this sh*tbag?
He is clearly doing a last-ditch-effort to screw everything up and with all that's going on in the world he takes time for this?
heviarti

Re: I Give You Your President

Post by heviarti »

Don't give him to me! I have a clause in my lease and cannot have pets. Also, I'd neglect to feed him and something tells me he's too lazy to hunt for his own food.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
tequiza

Re: I Give You Your President

Post by tequiza »

Their just trying to turn their lives around and the government is giving them a chance to do it, they'll be good from now on :roll:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers