Guns not a defensive weapon

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Re: Guns not a defensive weapon

Post by Bonzo »

And now, the living fossil of bad hair is demanding a vote to put the senate on record for her ill-conceived assault weapons ban proposal. Yes, I'm talking about the queen of c#nts, the wretched witch of spin, Diane Fineswine. This will certainly bite her in her stinky swampy ass and expose those who do not fall for her impetuous actions to jump all over the tragedy of Newtowne. A person who has sworn to uphold the constitution of my beloved United States, she has bent backwards to destroy it. Let me tell you how I really feel about the venomous snake:

Communist
Ugly
Nasty
Traitor

Best regards,

Bonz
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

He even says it "boggles" his mind! (The thought of a firearm as a defensive weapon)

That boggles my mind.

A few terms:

Winchester Defender

When doing a search and the words "gun for..." are filled in by Google with "...home defense"
Also the term: "home defense" in a search comes up Remington HD Ultimate Home Defense Loads as the first suggestion.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

I wonder if basic math, driving a car or operating the microwave boggle his mind.
As far as I can see this man is a complete idiot.

It's amazing that despite his disabilities he's made it this far, but I don't know if it was smart for him to be appointed to such a position. Maybe he would be more fufilled as a janitor at the local middle school, that way he would be around people with similar intellect.
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

This game also does something to his mind.... if he could just remember the word! It's almost like it's right there, but he's too dumb to find it.
Attachments
Boggle.jpg
Boggle.jpg (28.15 KiB) Viewed 4241 times
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

heviarti wrote:This game also does something to his mind.... if he could just remember the word! It's almost like it's right there, but he's too dumb to find it.
The word you are looking for Arti is- D-I-P-S-H-*-T ...however there is a missing letter....can't quite put my finger on it.
Chrisadamley

Post by Chrisadamley »

Viking45 wrote:
heviarti wrote:This game also does something to his mind.... if he could just remember the word! It's almost like it's right there, but he's too dumb to find it.
The word you are looking for Arti is- D-I-P-S-H-*-T ...however there is a missing letter....can't quite put my finger on it.
Its an I viking...your missing letter is an i

:D
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

heviarti wrote:Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel.
:lol:

I have watched that video a couple of times and in all honesty I cannot believe what I am hearing and from a top brass LE no less.
He needs to buy more than a vowel,however he may think "common sense" is the change in his pocket.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

That guy is not a top brass LE. He runs a tiny force in a tiny town that is sandwiched between 2 much larger entities, Oakland-famous for murders and Berkeley-famous for radicals. He was brought in some time back to replace a chief who actually ran the Emeryville gov't. He cut development deals for a piece of he action, took payoffs, hired friends and family, you know the usual stuff professional politicians do but on a scale that finally got people's attention. So they kicked out the flamboyant chief and brought in this dim bulb as he was seen to be relatively harmless.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Speaking of guns,wish I was a dealer. They are beating the doors down to buy them right now.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

It'd be good 'til you realized you no longer had a door.