SIGN FOUND IN ATLANTA NEIGHBORHOOD

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Re: SIGN FOUND IN ATLANTA NEIGHBORHOOD

Post by hogwild »

Mr JB; it was quite tempered down. I really don't want a visit from the government agents.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

hogwild wrote:Mr JB; it was quite tempered down. I really don't want a visit from the government agents.
Can't get me Mr. H. I'm in Canada. ( at least I think they can't get me but you never know. It's now legal for American LEOs to enter Canada in "hot pursuit")
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

Oh come on hogwild tell us how you REALLY feel about him :wink:
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

Screw the Democrats for terrible plans...

Screw the Republicans for no plans.....
Belmont800
wazu013

Post by wazu013 »

I know I'm going to regret saying this but the last time I voted was for Gus Hall against Nixon. At least he had nothing to do with sending me into the rice patty.
“The difference between involvement and commitment is like ham and eggs. The chicken is involved; the pig is committed.”
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

wazu013 wrote:I know I'm going to regret saying this but the last time I voted was for Gus Hall against Nixon. At least he had nothing to do with sending me into the rice patty.
Amen to that Wazu013.
Belmont800

Post by Belmont800 »

wazu013 wrote:I know I'm going to regret saying this but the last time I voted was for Gus Hall against Nixon. At least he had nothing to do with sending me into the rice patty.

Unfortunately, I vote and you have NOT missed much....
Belmont800