The miscarriage of justice department

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

The miscarriage of justice department

Post by Vagrant »

IS planning to sue Arizona :roll:
The head of the justice dept. is Eric Holder - the baby burning baboon of Waco. Who thinks it is fine to burn CHRISTIAN CHURCHES [and the poeple in them] but it is racist to arrest illegals :shock:
heviarti

Re: The miscarriage of justice department

Post by heviarti »

Good, let 'em go for shiz. They crafted that law to be suit proof. From what they say it'll be like a Chihuahua chewing on an MBT.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

Good, let 'em go for shiz. They crafted that law to be suit proof. From what they say it'll be like a Chihuahua chewing on an MBT.

Wow - I must really be behind on my slang and acronyms. What is "shiz"? What is "suit proof"? What is "MBT"?

Thanks in advance,

Jim
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

jim d, wrote:What is "shiz"? What is "suit proof"? What is "MBT"?
Shiz, contraction of Shizzle which can be 'sure' (Fo' shizzle) or excrement, in this case the 'real $#!*' (This is the rizzle shizzle). 'Go for sh......' see also 'Make my day' or 'Bring it, punk'

Suit proof like bullet proof or water proof means that it resists suits, in this case a lawsuit. Arizona's law was crafted with the help of one or more constitutional lawyers that would wrap a lamp cord around an infant's neck before they'd lose. Real Ivy league a-holes. They got the best lawyers so they'd never lose.

MBT, or Main Battle Tank would in this day and age refer to the M1 Abrams; our top of the line and most versatile tank. During Vietnam it would have been a toss up between the M60 and M48A3. The term Main Battle Tank originated with the MBT-70, the concept that was cheapened to become the Abrams. With Commensurate updates MBT-70 would repeatedly boot the Abrams in the butt until it developed hemmrhoids, and then kick it some more... Probably best described with the Navajo word 'Nánéétáál' (seriously, ask a Navajo)

That should about cover it, hopefully the clarification was adequate.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Ten top cops met with this a-hole Holder and "expressed' their concerns about how this Arizona law will inhibit immigrants from coming forward with important information needed by cops to solve crimes.
It may create a "distrust".Distrust? They are here illegally and we are worried about them trusting us.

How about doing some good old fashioned police work and besides that,what is a cop from from Minneapolis doing at a meeting with Holder and griping about what Arizona should or should not do?

Is America REALLY such a bunch of pu**ies that we have to tip-toe around any and or all races besides white people to completely alter our very existence and to cater to illegal immigrants?
I don't "hate" any race or "hate" any religion but we have all but put ourselves in view of the rest of the world as a weak nation. Cowards.
Black,white,brown or yellow does not matter to me. That is what built America...but if you are any of these colors and you are here illegally then you must go.
I didn't make this a "color" thing,THEY did :idea:
Last edited by Viking45 on Fri May 28, 2010 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

the Funny thing is MEXICAN is not a race it's a Nationality, I'd like to see "them" try to get somthing out of SPAIN for once, remember the whole "Conquest" thing !
jim d,

Post by jim d, »

heviarti,

Thanks for the clarification. Regarding your comment: "Real Ivy league a-holes" Did you mean that as a complement, as in very good at what they do?

Jim
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Yeah, kinda. It's more a state of mind.. Upper crust and hard nosed.

To get the full effect of that speech, rent or better yet buy "Employee Of The Month" (2004, Matt Dillon, Christina Applegate, Steve Zahn -not the other, suckier movie of the same title)
This movie is hilarious. Suggests another good line.. a place on the anterior instead of the posterior to suggest someone to shove something. Between Steve Zahn's character in this, and Tom Cruise's in Tropic Thunder my capacity for verbally abusing jerks increased tenfold.

I think the whole world is becoming nancy-boys. Look at Germany. They whined and pooh-pooed about us attacking Afghanistan and Iraq. Frickin' *GERMANY* . Remeber Ze Germans? I Remember them. Blitzkrieg, MP-40s, the most advanced armor in the world Germans? The Kaiser laying waste to the entirety of Europe, baby bayonetting, goose stepping, Pickelhaube wearing Germans? C'mon Fritz! Fight back! If not soon you'll be making subpar beer and surrendering to the French, For god's sake. Where'd you put your hoden? They sure ain't where they belong. C'mon Fritz! Pile everybody in the Leopards and sing with me: Obs sturmt oder schneit, Im die sonne uns lacht. Im tag gluhendheis oder eiskalt de nacht.... Next stop Ragmanistan! Since when has Germany refused a chance to kick a$$? *sigh* Can't even count on the standards.

No, it's happening everywhere. I think that our biggest problem is that there is no frontier, no place for the dissidents to go, no place for the people who are too violent (read: not bending over and offering their fundament to everybody who asks). This used to be a function of America. As recently as the '30s Americans were *dangerous* and were the go to people to deal with problems. Not the nation, mind you, the citizens. guns, cigars, and Martinis with lunch. Tools like the D John Deere which were run sometimes for two 24 hour shifts by ONE MAN. Steam Power and steel! Now it's America Light... low cal life. Quoth the Raven: MotherLovin' HWALP!
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

A week ago I met with several Missouri state legislators and Chris Simcox, the co-founder of the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps, at a town hall on illegal immigration here in St. Louis. They are planning to introduce legislation similar to Arizona's in the next session. With better than 2/3s Republican majority in both houses hopefully they will send a veto proof bill to our Dumbocratic governor to sign.
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image