Jack Bauer sniper rifle

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
catavengercaptain

Jack Bauer sniper rifle

Post by catavengercaptain »

I was just wondering if you saw the final episode of 24? If you did do you know what kind of rifle Jack Bauer had? It looked like it might be some kind of H& K to me.
Also how can he go 24 hours with out taking a pee? :?: :shock:
heviarti

Re: Jack Bauer sniper rifle

Post by heviarti »

HK and sniper rifle generally adds up to PSG-1. Get screen-caps of it from as many angles as you can, and i'll try to identify it.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
catavengercaptain

Post by catavengercaptain »

I haven't had much luck finding it online but it doesn't look like a PSG-1. But that might just be do to the way the stocks look.
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

FAL maybe?
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

Keep in mind a lot of Hollywood firearms have been modified so much that it changes it's look completely.

Here is a very cool site that tells all the guns used in the movie Heat. Still one of my favorite movies of all time.
My brother and I had several theories about what kind of assault rifle Al Pacino was using. We never got it until I found this link.
It was an FN FNC-80 that had been chopped down and an M16 style birdcage was installed.
That's what was throwing us off.

http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Heat