You CAN'T "make this stuff up" ;]

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

You CAN'T "make this stuff up" ;]

Post by Vagrant »

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/pol ... t-20100521
I wonder if, the idiot is STILL pro-illegals :?:
heviarti

Re: You CAN'T "make this stuff up" ;]

Post by heviarti »

At least he went to jail.

My buddy and I were headed to the Caldwell sale in the #1 Peterbilt to pick up a 52' Wilson with a drop axle. We were crusing down the street and this green chevy pickup comes off the stop sign and broadsides us right at the intersection by the tortilla factory. Moron never even come off the footfeed. From the front wheel to the fuel tank this schmendrick wiped us.

Jerry was driving and swerved, or we'd'a took that chevy right down the middle and killed 'em both. In retrospect we should had oughtta.

The driver run up and asked if everybody was ok, and then somehow completely lost the facility to speak English.

Jerry gets out and says "OK, I need your insurance" The driver says "No insurance?" Jerry says "Then let me see your driver's License" so the driver says "No driver license?" It was February at the time... Jerry balled up his fists and said "Look, you just did twenty thosand dollars worth of damage to my truck, have you even got a &#$@ing job?" The guy just stood there. I showed Jerry how to use the word 'trabajo'. The guy says "No work til May?" Everything this &$#@ said was a question. He started gabbling on in Español with his buddy. Little did he know I could hablo a little Español. My grammar is an insult before god, but I make myself understood, and catch a good deal of what's said.

Well, he was wanting to llame El Señor... the guy who owned the (now thoroughly screwed up) pickup. I told him he best goldurn llame El goldurn Senor 'cause my buddy was gettin' ready to llame los puercos, and sin credenciál y sin papeles he was gonna vas a carcel. Well his eyes got real big when I figured out I been listening to every word he'd said.

Well, the cops came, gave him a ticket for failure to stop at a stop sign, no license, and no insurance. I explained to the officer that the individual posed a flight risk. He said he knew, and sent him home. Nobody's heard from Efrain Ramirez-Rodriguez since. If I plowed a semi with no license or insurance I'd go to jail.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

I think Vagrant mentioned elsewhere a .45 is the answer to many problems. 8)
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Viking45 wrote:I think Vagrant mentioned elsewhere a .45 is the answer to many problems. 8)
A one mile "free fire" zone, [see it - shoot it] along the border, WOULD put a serious deterant to illegal immigration :wink:
A bounty on every single one you "got" could make some people move into a new tax bracket :lol: