Orca ????

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Re: Orca ????

Post by Viking45 »

I say let him go
thatoneguy

Post by thatoneguy »

Seaworld aquires a KILLER whale, puts it in a less-than-optimally-sized tank, force it to do things that it doesnt want to do, and they are so surprised when it starts killing people? I said "kill the friggin' thing" for awhile, but then a buddy of mine said they cost about two million dollars each. Maybe go with the "let the friggin thing go" idea now
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The seaworld infomertial for seaworld, did NOT provide any truthful answers and is at odds with the reports of witnesses :!:
He should join the deomcratic party and run against obongo :shock:
The whale ? Kill him or set him free but do NOT let him remain at seaworld as a breeding stud :idea: [Their plans] :roll:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

"Investigators have said that the 40-year-old trainer died from multiple traumatic injuries and drowning."
[ http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?ri ... 18&sc_cid= ]
MULTIPLE TRAMATIC INJURIES :!:
A little different from "she fell in and drowned" :roll:
Seaworld, really should be investigated by someone independant and the full story told :idea:
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

poor old Ziggy spent his life with his leg chained to a wall in the Brookfield Zoo,I can still remember seeing his broken tusk laying in his cage