April 19 1775

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Veech12

Re: April 19 1775

Post by Veech12 »

The only rhetoric being spouted is from you. When white folk kill white folk, and blacks kill blacks, and so forth, we don't seem to mind so much. I guess the 130 murders so far in Oakland this year really does'nt generate much news because its mostly black on black calling each other niggers, and a few thousand more from Chicago, Harlem, Houston, St. Louis and Watts, and lets not forget about the latino gangbangers, but boy howdy, 1 whitey kills a black guy and you just fall apart. Mr. Housebitch is going to change the world by staging his 1 man campaign against Mr. Vagrant. You are a pathetic little worm, a mere maggot wallowing around in white trash, a nematode. You need to go change your pad, you're leaking again...[/quote]
*********I wouldn't suggest for a minute that people kill don't each other. That is just the way it is, we're humans and that's what we do. Maybe you just don't want to consider the issue itself. His statement is offensive. If talk like this is the norm here, and accepted ....things will never GET BETTER. The trial itself barely matters to me. I figure Zim will get off, people will complain no matter what the outcome and that's life.. You guys have a code of conduct regarding speech here because apparently some curse words are just far too horrible for sensitive ears. Statements like his are equally, if not more offensive to a huge group of people, many of whom read right here. Maybe just once somebody could remind the old coot when he drifts back to the fifties and I wouldn't have to.******
Bonzo
Doofus Emeritus
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon Left Coast I can still see Mt. Zoomie from my house!

Post by Bonzo »

Veech12 wrote: *********I wouldn't suggest for a minute that people kill don't each other. That is just the way it is, we're humans and that's what we do. Maybe you just don't want to consider the issue itself. His statement is offensive. If talk like this is the norm here, and accepted ....things will never GET BETTER. The trial itself barely matters to me. I figure Zim will get off, people will complain no matter what the outcome and that's life.. You guys have a code of conduct regarding speech here because apparently some curse words are just far too horrible for sensitive ears. Statements like his are equally, if not more offensive to a huge group of people, many of whom read right here. Maybe just once somebody could remind the old coot when he drifts back to the fifties and I wouldn't have to.******
Talk like this is not the norm here, you started it because of the housebitch you are. You can dish it out, but certainly can't take it because of your near sighted hypocrisy. You are the racist little whore. How does it feel now, bitch?
"A little rebellion now & then is a good thing"
Thomas Jefferson
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Veech12 wrote:The only rhetoric being spouted is from you. When white folk kill white folk, and blacks kill blacks, and so forth, we don't seem to mind so much. I guess the 130 murders so far in Oakland this year really does'nt generate much news because its mostly black on black calling each other niggers, and a few thousand more from Chicago, Harlem, Houston, St. Louis and Watts, and lets not forget about the latino gangbangers, but boy howdy, 1 whitey kills a black guy and you just fall apart. Mr. Housebitch is going to change the world by staging his 1 man campaign against Mr. Vagrant. You are a pathetic little worm, a mere maggot wallowing around in white trash, a nematode. You need to go change your pad, you're leaking again...
*********I wouldn't suggest for a minute that people kill don't each other. That is just the way it is, we're humans and that's what we do. Maybe you just don't want to consider the issue itself. His statement is offensive. If talk like this is the norm here, and accepted ....things will never GET BETTER. The trial itself barely matters to me. I figure Zim will get off, people will complain no matter what the outcome and that's life.. You guys have a code of conduct regarding speech here because apparently some curse words are just far too horrible for sensitive ears. Statements like his are equally, if not more offensive to a huge group of people, many of whom read right here. Maybe just once somebody could remind the old coot when he drifts back to the fifties and I wouldn't have to.******[/quote]

Well, let me repeat myself, I agree with what Al said, Zimmermen did do the world a favor, did he mean to kill him, I don't think so, martin attacked him and left him no choice, if it had been me in that situation I would have done the same thing if I was getting the crap beat out of me, and I don't care if the guy was lily white or black as coal, I would defend myself anyway I could, now, if that's offensive to anybody, tough $hit :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

The prosecution [during jury selection] will do it's best to assure Zimmerman gets a "fair conviction", career advancment depends on it :idea: If he was out to kill Trayvon, why only one shot :?: Failure to convict, will result in another trial on another charge - we've seen it before :roll:
Wally J. Corpse
Level Zero: True Jerk

Post by Wally J. Corpse »

Greetings, All-

Linguistic and historical archives research yields the following data:

"Veech"

1) The common term for the sounds made by a gibbon whilst full ticks are forcefully removed from it's anus.

2) The naming of the uppermost crowning surface of an inflamed pustule.

3) A colloquial term for a locale wherein known or want to be known snivellers congregate.

4) Industry recognized laundry explanation for multiple colored underpant's skid and/or squirt marks.

5) Adjective routinely accepted to describe one who has no earthly life value, and therefore attempts to gain credence by attacking one who may be declining in health or age, to wit- a weakling.

6) Secret underground password for a sect devoted to sodomizing the comatose.

7) An unsightly skin condition resulting from over exposure to hydrogen sulfide exuded onto facial skin from proximity to flatulent elderly stranger's aft portal.

8) The explanation for the time casually spent in noticing a thoroughly worthless semi-human kinda' like viewing sidewalk dogshit.

There are way too many "Veech" translations to list this eve, if needed eye can resume later.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, All-

"Veech"

1) The common term for the sounds made by a gibbon whilst full ticks are forcefully removed from it's anus.

3) A colloquial term for a locale wherein known or want to be known snivellers congregate.

4) Industry recognized laundry explanation for multiple colored underpant's skid and/or squirt marks.

5) Adjective routinely accepted to describe one who has no earthly life value, and therefore attempts to gain credence by attacking one who may be declining in health or age, to wit- a weakling.

7) An unsightly skin condition resulting from over exposure to hydrogen sulfide exuded onto facial skin from proximity to flatulent elderly stranger's aft portal.

8) The explanation for the time casually spent in noticing a thoroughly worthless semi-human kinda' like viewing sidewalk dogshit.

There are way too many "Veech" translations to list this eve, if needed eye can resume later.

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
***** Geez Wally, I'd always found your musings to be of some wit and typically amusing. It would appear the Vague-rant is not the only member here functioning with severely diminished mental facilities. Although your previously stated brain damage accounts for some things, this would appear to be an especially quick decline. Get back to the clinic asap and don't give up the therapy. What I've come away with from your posting is......Veech eats poop! :lol: You are a shadow of your former self. The fellas here expect far more from you. Good luck and I hope you can recover what you once had. :wink:
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

Wally J. Corpse wrote:Greetings, All-

"Veech"

AS ever,

Your ol' pal,

Wally J. Corpse
you forgot :idea: - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=veech
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

What degree of desperation, would cause anyone, to insult member after member, in the forelorn hope that one of them would agree and say "I stand corrected, I never saw it that way" :?: :lol: [ain't about to happen] :!:
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Alinsky; section 7 Tactics

#5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

How do I know this? Easy; if it smells like an Obamabot, it is. Another useful idiot who Veeches; er, I mean leeches on the tit of life. Always wanting to find relevance. So sad. Notice how the ignore feature works so well? Can't bug me if I can't read the spew.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

As a Mod I should read as many posts as I can :idea: But you will notice, when they are just profane/vulgar repeats, I see no need to reply [and haven't lately] I remain ready to do my job and moderate as needed :idea:
Veech12

Post by Veech12 »

Vagrant wrote:As a Mod I should read as many posts as I can :idea: But you will notice, when they are just profane/vulgar repeats, I see no need to reply [and haven't lately] I remain ready to do my job and moderate as needed :idea:
****I really don't see how anyone would consider my postings to be anything but factual. I did feel others were far more "profane/vulgar" than anything I had written. I understand your boys will stick up for those they feel can no longer defend themselves and I applaud them for that. You do your best to keep your nose clean and post in a respectful manner and I will not have to scold you again. I will be here to let you know when you slip up...I realize you probably get somewhat complacent and figure you are just addressing your target audience, but you aren't. Be good to others for your remaining time here on Earth. :wink:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

You won't be doing anything for a while veech, i've had enough of your disrespect of Al, your gone for 30 days this time, and if you try and post under another name i'll nuke that one too, have a nice vacation!
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
heviarti

Post by heviarti »

Thanks, that saves me calling him the the thing he keeps thinking vagrant wants to say. One of my three favorite six letter words, words that I almost universally apply to people of Western European ancestry regardless of the fact one of them is not specifically intended for people springing from that genome.
I walked a mile in my enemy's shoes.... And then I stole his shoes.
Vagrant
Self Appointed Authority

Post by Vagrant »

With his limited abilities, he will blame me for the results :roll:
hogwild
Location: Proudly chasing the dollar to "share" with parasites

Post by hogwild »

Wellllllllll let's just let it go. Pete flushed and it won't be back for a month. Kind of like a monthly cycle.
The worst evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments.
Ludwig von Mises