Prepare to get your RAGE on.

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Frank

Re: Prepare to get your RAGE on.

Post by Frank »

Who, me? You hurt me to the quick, you do. I never said to hurt the shmuck, I said it kind of made you want to.

VBR,

Frank
Don't blame me, I voted for Alice Cooper.
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

niceguy2 wrote:well after speedreading the posts ,,,i dont think i`ll be viewing the video ,,,i got enough with anger issues to be fueling it more than with my everyday dose of effin douchebags :evil: and be cool with the [threat] posts fellas ,,, i think this is an open forum ? even if someone needs a tuneup we dont be talking bout it ay :wink: so.... any new cool knives :D
Good advice Niceguy. And your description of the guy as a 'douchebag' is spot on.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

That's mean.
Douchbags don't deserve to be compared to this guy. :lol:
This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
jimbeam

Post by jimbeam »

dark2023 wrote:That's mean.
Douchbags don't deserve to be compared to this guy. :lol:
You're probably right Dark. Douchebags have a useful purpose.