Mikov Question

Read-only area containing the massive amount of useful information Vagrant provided to this forum and to the knife world in general. Whatever the question, Vagrant likely either knew the answer or where to look for it.

Moderators: Vagrant, The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
Viking45

Mikov Question

Post by Viking45 »

Do the Mikov kits have the "Czech Republic" stamp? (I sure hope so)

Oh and just throwing this in because it's on right now. If you have not seen Clint in "Gran Torino"
you need to watch it. But don't watch it if you are offended by extremely racist remarks and good ole American foul language. :lol: Clint was and still is "The Man"
tequiza

Re: Mikov Question

Post by tequiza »

Viking45 wrote:Do the Mikov kits have the "Czech Republic" stamp? (I sure hope so)

Oh and just throwing this in because it's on right now. If you have not seen Clint in "Gran Torino"
you need to watch it. But don't watch it if you are offended by extremely racist remarks and good ole American foul language. :lol: Clint was and still is "The Man"
That movie gets better every time you watch it, laugh your ass off all the way through it and then choke back tears at the end, one of his best for sure :!:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
javacupper

Post by javacupper »

All the Mikov kits I have say Czech Republic on the blade.
The only thing I take seriously in life is death but I haven't gotten there yet!Image
Viking45

Post by Viking45 »

tequiza wrote:
Viking45 wrote:Do the Mikov kits have the "Czech Republic" stamp? (I sure hope so)

That movie gets better every time you watch it, laugh your ass off all the way through it and then choke back tears at the end, one of his best for sure :!:
Thanks Java. I was hoping so.

Tequiza- The movie is a "stand-up-and-cheer" American classic. Clint's best work.
Love the car :!: If you have not seen the movie,do yourself a favor and watch it.
Clint is a bitter individual (and a Korean War Vet to boot)
redeye

Post by redeye »

Gran Torino is the best thing he has done since "The Unforgiven"
I am the KING of LATAMA collectors HAHAHAHAHAHAHA {EVIL LAUGH}
Cryptomecanic

Post by Cryptomecanic »

one of the best Movies I've seen in a long time! (I can't think of one any better)
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Iv watched this movie at least 6 times but still end up laughing till my ribs hurt over the lines, it's a classic for sure :!:
: You're wrong, eggroll, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I may not be the most pleasant person to be around, but I got the best woman who was ever on this planet to marry me. I worked at it, it was the best thing ever happened to me. Hands down. But you, you know, you're letting Click-Clack, Ding-Dong and Charlie Chan just walk out with Miss What's-her-face. She likes you, you know? Though I don't know why!
Laughing just thinking about this one :lol:
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
TRYKER

Post by TRYKER »

bought the dvd when it was first released, love it

tryker