swinguard forum

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
azn_seagull02

swinguard forum

Post by azn_seagull02 »

whats the link for the swingguard forum that gives away knives each month? i havent really got to like them yet but im sure i can!
tequiza

Re: swinguard forum

Post by tequiza »

azn_seagull02 wrote:whats the link for the swingguard forum that gives away knives each month? i havent really got to like them yet but im sure i can!
azn,
The site is closed for now,but will reopen on Feb 15th,
After that just find any of Swinguards posts,the link will be posted at the bottom of it.
teq
Polish a knife, cook a pig, drink several beers
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Actually site is open now, I just registered on the forum there.

Here is the addy:
http://www.swinguard.com/forum/
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

:oops: ,
Sorry about that :roll:
teq
JerrBear
MB Suckin' Bottom Feeder

Post by JerrBear »

tequiza wrote::oops: ,
teq

Mr. tequiza,

That's okay - You're not the only one! Brad just posted today on another thread that his site would be down until Feb. 15th and we wouldn't be able to register until then... :smile:
JerrBear
Have you hugged a Bear today?
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

ok thanks guys for the replies. now i wont be left out!!...i think
Swinguard

Post by Swinguard »

It confused the heck out of me. I was told by the programmers it would be Feb 15th for the forum, but darn if people wern't already registering...so I even registered myself! Just go to my site and hit the Switchblade Forum link. BTW, I will draw a name from all of those that register between now and Feb 15th and give that person a free knife.

A very confused Brad...Swinguard
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

pick me pick me pick me :D im not rich enough to buy a knife. lol
azn_seagull02

Post by azn_seagull02 »

but then of course i would be looking into buying a swingguard in the future
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

JerrBear wrote:
teq

Mr. tequiza,

That's okay - You're not the only one! Brad just posted today on another thread that his site would be down until Feb. 15th and we wouldn't be able to register until then... :smile:
Thank you Jerrbear,
Glad to see i wasen't the only one confused :D It's a good thing Natch spotted the error 8) or do you think he's the one who tried to trick us :shock: he can be a devious sort of fellow at times :lol:
teq
daddyloko

Post by daddyloko »

I think if anybody deserves a free swinguard...it's me :twisted:
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

tequiza wrote:
JerrBear wrote:
teq

Mr. tequiza,

Thank you Jerrbear,
Glad to see i wasen't the only one confused :D It's a good thing Natch spotted the error 8) or do you think he's the one who tried to trick us :shock: he can be a devious sort of fellow at times :lol:
teq
teq,

If I had kept my mouth shut, fewer would have registered and my odds of winning a knife would have been that much better :idea:

That would have been devious :twisted: Totally out of character to this proponent of sweetness and light. :lol:
tequiza

Post by tequiza »

Natcherly wrote:If I had kept my mouth shut, fewer would have registered and my odds of winning a knife would have been that much better

That would have been devious Totally out of character to this proponent of sweetness and light.
I stand in total admonishment sir :oops: you are an Oak :D
teq
horizonod

Post by horizonod »

See how you guys are?? Always thinkin just o yersef. :wink:

The only fair thing to do now is hold a daily drawing for everybody that joined before 02-15. Then one for everybody that has registered to date. One for people that registed on 02-08. Then one for the first non admin to post and then one just for me and anybody that agrees with this stupid self serving post of mine. Hooz in?? :shock: :lol: :wink: :D

Good luck Brad. If I win we'll put that bad boy up for the first raffle. (unless it's one o them bone handled titanium bolstered numbered jobs...I ain't got won a them.) :wink:
“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

HORIZON BLADEWORKS: http://www.nicnac.net . LOW KEY perveyor of HIGH TECH cutlery.
whippersnapper

Post by whippersnapper »

I see that Butch and stepdaddy won the first 2 prizes over there! RIGGED I SAY!! :lol: :lol: