I.D. Maker

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
sammy the blade

Re: I.D. Maker

Post by sammy the blade »

Tom19176 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:31 am I think Stu is still around. I use to talk to him years ago. As Jim said he had the best prices around! You would have to add 50-70% to the prices Jim listed to buy those items from anyone else at the same time. He would also send you the type of handle you asked for as I liked white horn over other colors.
Years ago he switched to becoming a wholesaler dealer. Over night his prices went higher than almost all the other dealers. From what I was told too many other dealers complained about his too low prices. That is what a few well known dealers told me and it makes sense to me.
The Old BladePlay also had super cheap prices back then and whole sale deals with volume buys....
Stu's prices was why he had such a good business, same with Blade Play but unfortunately anything good never lasts forever. I bought my first Leverletto from Stu for $45 and I can't remember how many 9" stilettos for $35 and a ton of cheapies for a few bucks a piece. Most of them are long gone now.
2024 candidate for president