Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
whippersnapper

Re: Lawrence -- Sharperdeals

Post by whippersnapper »

I'm sure there is.
wicollector

Post by wicollector »

I was having listing problem also and Bob was very helpful but the auction issues pretty much all corrected themselves after they did upgrades on the sight a few weeks ago no problems listing accepting offer's or receiving e-mails since .
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Post by natcherly »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:46 pm Bernie, regarding not getting messages or end of auction notifications. And I’m just trying to help here.

The way you have your emails set up I believe you have something wrong with your internet email provider.

I will email you from your bernief@accesstoledo.com account but when you rely your return address to me says bernief@bex.com. If I reply directly to your email it gets rejected to me every time saying it doesn’t work. I have to go in and add the bernie@accesstoledo.com address every time and then it works.

Recently someone else told me they have to do the exact same thing as it’s a big mindf*ck to figure this out.

I think this is one of the biggest issue that’s why people have trouble getting hold of you.
Bernie's email set up had been a problem for YEARS. I don't know why he has not fixed even though it has been brought to his attention many times. Hopefully the one positive outcome of all this is that his email situation will get resolved, once and for all.
JulesVane

Post by JulesVane »

Agreed about Bernie's email situation. Every time I tell/told someone how to contact him (you Bernie), I have 30 minutes of explaining to do!

"By accepting you as you are, I do not necessarily abandon all hope of your improving"- My Wife (1963-Present)
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

whippersnapper wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:49 pm Last time (a couple months ago) I communicated with Bob he wrote me that it still takes him over an hour to type a couple sentences. He still can't talk well enough to use a program that will convert speech to text. Even short email replys are exhausting for him to reply to. He still can't get around on his own. I'm sure he is doing the best he can.

There are a heck of a lot of other problems that come up when life kicks you in the balls like it has him. Depression, money, relationships, family etc. Everything changed for him in the worst possible way.

It is probably a miracle he has kept it going this long.

He is a proud guy and he is stubborn. If he finally got some help running the site I'm glad for him.

I know it is frustrating for everyone. Especially a seller who depends on sales to pay their own bills. I don't have an answer for making things better.
A hour to type 2 sentences ???? in the text i got from him he brags how fast he can text lol so thats a straight up lie about him not being able to type he actually brags to me how slow i text lol .
when i was going through a bad time losing my mother and father few years ago you know what bob told me ????? he told me (everyone has problems) no condolences nothing , he told me this in person at the toledo ohio show , he has no sympathy for anyone else hell his wife and own daughter dont want anything to do with him because he is such a asshole, i figured after he invited me back around a year ago he had changed and was a better person but nothing has changed he still same old prick he has always been lol
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

99% of my sales were done through SD auction so tell me why now should i get my email fixed ???? no reason now i hardly use it .
Maltese flatguard

Post by Maltese flatguard »

METALGOD wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:02 am
whippersnapper wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:49 pm Last time (a couple months ago) I communicated with Bob he wrote me that it still takes him over an hour to type a couple sentences. He still can't talk well enough to use a program that will convert speech to text. Even short email replys are exhausting for him to reply to. He still can't get around on his own. I'm sure he is doing the best he can.

There are a heck of a lot of other problems that come up when life kicks you in the balls like it has him. Depression, money, relationships, family etc. Everything changed for him in the worst possible way.

It is probably a miracle he has kept it going this long.

He is a proud guy and he is stubborn. If he finally got some help running the site I'm glad for him.

I know it is frustrating for everyone. Especially a seller who depends on sales to pay their own bills. I don't have an answer for making things better.
A hour to type 2 sentences ???? in the text i got from him he brags how fast he can text lol so thats a straight up lie about him not being able to type he actually brags to me how slow i text lol .
when i was going through a bad time losing my mother and father few years ago you know what bob told me ????? he told me (everyone has problems) no condolences nothing , he told me this in person at the toledo ohio show , he has no sympathy for anyone else hell his wife and own daughter dont want anything to do with him because he is such a asshole, i figured after he invited me back around a year ago he had changed and was a better person but nothing has changed he still same old prick he has always been lol
Then move on and do your own thing if you feel this way. No one owes you anything.
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:05 am 99% of my sales were done through SD auction so tell me why now should i get my email fixed ???? no reason now i hardly use it .
You would be a better businessman if it worked correctly. It just isn’t professional to have it broken for years and not taking anyone’s advice to have it fixed. Fix it because it makes you look like you are a caveman and can’t figure out how to fix something as simple as your email. Imagine how many thousands of sales you are losing out on???

No one can correctly send and receive emails to and from you & you and you haven’t fixed it in many years.

I’m saying this because it is partly your own fault that communication is bad with you. I’m not fighting just letting you know many people have trouble contacting you and maybe that is part of the problem you’re having with Sharperdeals??

Beyond that I don’t know...
Last edited by Maltese flatguard on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thom

Post by thom »

Can't wait till the next episode of "As the Knife Turns". It's not even cliff hanger Friday.
Maltese flatguard

thom wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:46 pm Can't wait till the next episode of "As the Knife Turns". It's not even cliff hanger Friday.
It’s all unnecessary.
Last edited by Maltese flatguard on Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Funny my italian friends dont have any problems contacting me lol but everyone else does ?????

my email is not the problem here its being banned for something i did not do , bob has to be pretty stupid to not see it . but then again were dealing with someone in a hospital jacked up on all kinds of drugs , mental issues etc...

everyone my customers was happy things were going great maybe he banned me for his own personal gain maybe he going to start selling again??? or maybe rachel will start selling who knows but its all BS .

for the record i never had a problem with any customers its always bob or one of his dumb ass workers . bob is not interested in selling knives to collectors its all about his power over someone but that just backfired on him LOL and you know what O well his loss . he has told me several times its not about money so he must have plenty of that , strange that his wife is divorcing him and his own daughter dont want nothing to do with him thats why he is moving with his sister she is only one willing to take his BS . sad sad sad
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

thom wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:46 pm Can't wait till the next episode of "As the Knife Turns". It's not even cliff hanger Friday.
LOL thats funny LOL
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:19 pm Funny my italian friends dont have any problems contacting me lol but everyone else does ?????
Good luck to you...you can lead a horse to water...

I heard you were listing knives on SD, but then people would message you and you were selling knives on the down low so you wouldn’t have to pay auction fees or end of auction listing fees and they wanted to clean up the auction site. Don’t shoot me. I’m just the messenger.

A lot of stuff you’re saying is really Bobs personal life and wow...you’re hitting pretty low...show us all your power. Start your own auction site. Didn’t you do that last year because of problems with SD??
METALGOD

Post by METALGOD »

Maltese flatguard wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:32 pm
METALGOD wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:19 pm Funny my italian friends dont have any problems contacting me lol but everyone else does ?????

I heard you were listing knives on SD, but then people would message you and you were selling knives on the down low so you wouldn’t have to pay auction fees or end of auction listing fees and they wanted to clean up the auction site. Don’t shoot me. I’m just the messenger.

A lot of stuff you’re saying is really Bobs personal life and wow...you’re hitting pretty low...show us all your power. Start your own auction site. Didn’t you do that last year because of problems with SD??
me using his website message board to sell knives to avoid fees is straight up BS , tell him show proof but wait a minute there isnt any because i never did that thats straight up BS bro , i do sell knives on my own and have for many years never did i use his website to make a sale and not pay fees shit i just sent him over 600 dollars in 1 month for fees back in july, if 600 dollars , even if i did go behind his back which i did not thats being real greedy wouldnt you say ? lol
i will lay this down for you i GUARANTEE someone else open up a auction site you will never have problem with me bob is the problem here and his lack of honesty because he is not being honest with everyone by banning me , ive asked him to look in to who Lawrence is but still no anser so to me lawrence was made up bullshit just to get me off his site why who knows .

o its ok for him to post shit about me on top of his auction but not cool for me to expose him huh ok lol 2 way road in my world bro and why were being honest why dont you tell people who you are you are one of bobs good friends its why he has picture of you (orangeboy) charlie in pics on his auction. funny you are stating same thin he did in text messages so you must be communicating with him on this matter ..
Maltese flatguard

METALGOD wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:52 pm
Maltese flatguard wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:32 pm

me using his website message board to sell knives to avoid fees is straight up BS , tell him show proof but wait a minute there isnt any because i never did that thats straight up BS bro , i do sell knives on my own and have for many years never did i use his website to make a sale and not pay fees shit i just sent him over 600 dollars in 1 month for fees back in july, if 600 dollars , even if i did go behind his back which i did not thats being real greedy wouldnt you say ? lol
i will lay this down for you i GUARANTEE someone else open up a auction site you will never have problem with me bob is the problem here and his lack of honesty because he is not being honest with everyone by banning me , ive asked him to look in to who Lawrence is but still no anser so to me lawrence was made up bullshit just to get me off his site why who knows .

o its ok for him to post shit about me on top of his auction but not cool for me to expose him huh ok lol 2 way road in my world bro and why were being honest why dont you tell people who you are you are one of bobs good friends its why he has picture of you (orangeboy) charlie in pics on his auction. funny you are stating same thin he did in text messages so you must be communicating with him on this matter ..
I didn’t know my picture was anywhere. Lol. And no I havent talked to him about this matter. Just stating what I am told. I’m friends with everyone- just saying you’re taking it to a new low with everything you’re saying. He didn’t say lot of the type of things you are saying in your posts here. Just sayin’

What happened to the auction site you were using?