DonFannuci is allowed to post slander on people on TalkBlade

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
roadsideimports

DonFannuci is allowed to post slander on people on TalkBlade

Post by roadsideimports »

DonFannuci thinks it is appropriate behavior to post ill statements on Chuck Doyle and on Roadsideimports.

So remember when posting things of this nature it goes against constructive criticism and is more accurately stated as SLANDER.

I don't go on and on about being Scottish Don, that is where I was born for one thing which nothing will ever change that. It is also where my company started because I moved back to see where I was from and saw everyone stabbing one another so I figured it was only logical that I sell knives being that I was Scottish. Some what of a joke ofcourse but also some truth to it.

America is the best place to be hands down, been all over the world, it is such a great place that people here have the ability to remain stupid, ignorant and achieve nothing more than living in the basement of their parents and smoke pot. Now these facts do not appeal to me, it is the best place to be with the option to achieve the most and yet millions accept less which is really disgraceful and only those with respect which most of these persons are now elderly and see the shameful way America has become. That does not mean I am anti-America it means I strive for something better for the greatest place that there is and am disgusted at most behavior. I am of Viking decent since my grandfather was Danish so that makes me a Viking Celt combo and being proud of my heritage has nothing to do with anything, me thinking I am superior to others would constitute me being wrong. Culture is good, I would hate to live in a world of upa lupas I would never want anything all the same around me that would be awful. Me homophobic that is funny, not at all I am comfortable with my sexuality, it is no ones business but their own to what they want to do, with it upside down in a swing set or in a gimp suit. I don't care. The statement is valid if you are a transsexual or transgender person I still view you as how you were born. If you have a penis then you are a man and always will be even if you get it chopped off end of story on that. If you want to chop it off by all means go right ahead if that is what you think will make you happy, that is not for me because I enjoy having mine. I do not make the forums an uncomfortable place to be either, it is people who post SLANDER that makes it a very unprofessional place and it should not be allowed at all. I do not agree that the customer is always right, I am not a corporation, people are not innately good they are evil that is why all religions show us that humans need saving because we are flawed. Me not tolerating poor behavior is my choice in life because it is the only life I have and dealing with people who do not act like an adult is not something I want to do. I do not condone business with childish people or ones who bad mouth and post ill of people which most forums allow as the soapbox for this behavior. Ofcourse it is my opinion and just like you I have my 1st Amendment rights. I do post people's personal information online when they misbehave I have saved many sellers of many different goods to not do business with people because they ask me why this information is posted. And remember it is my life to live not yours DonFannuci. I don't care what you or anyone thinks of me, this is not a social hour event. Speaking poorly of people is what shows the class of people that use the forums. The videos I have I don't care what idiots post on them, let them. There are idiots that post that Aliens live on the backside of the moon, that we are Martians, that the Holocaust never happened, that George Bush is an idiot and also was the greatest mastermind of 911, which is oxymoron by the statements they make. Idiots want socialized medicine and claim people who are dying in the UK are happy with the system. Killbucket also states some horrible things about people that are unfounded and not true so you both have that in common with each other, which I don't agree with as acceptable behavior on the forums for anyone. If you come to my house and disrespect me ofcourse I say what I want to because I am not a doormat in life and do not want to deal with people who think it acceptable to act insane. Americans are the only ones that act this way, again it is because it is the best place to live and people have the ability to behave the way they want, it is sad that many find it acceptable to be rude, arrogant, and disrespectful in public because we have the potential to be the greatest but yet newer generations find it acceptable to enjoy the gutter. And yes, I am harsh with this because I believe if you spare the rod you will spoil the child. I don't go on the forums to post things unless it directly violates things that the forum monitors are suppose to not allow to happen because I then do not agree with them on things that resort to posting that have no merit being here or being discussed because things should be of what nature of the subject matter KNIVES. But that does not mean I will sit idol about things because that is what is wrong with America, everyone sitting idol and letting childish, spoiled, non-educated brats cry about why they are entitled to everything while not working for it. Starts with the little things in life so I encourage Americans to strive for better things. Prove me wrong, support your local community, put money back into your own state, be responsible for supporting a stay at home mom with a laser marker, a laser company who Spyderco used to use but now does not because the 9 year old in China is cheaper for the junk that Americans accept. Challenge people to think for a change and strive for something better because not everyone in Colorado is a stoner and a drug dealer. There is something better and I do not care about your support for what I do, I am my own man and I walk through my life alone and shall die alone just like everyone else will do when they die. I will not be bullied or told how to think or what to do by anyone at all.

So again DonFannuci don't bring me into the subject matter because I don't care what you think nor should anyone else and this should not be a soapbox for you to post your ill behavior about people. Be an adult, there are many people you don't like in life and that is your choice but you don't speak hate on them so don't do it to me on the forums either because I will post a reply that you will not like and call you out on it because it is childish and not acceptable behavior period.
Rubens Blades

Re: DonFannuci is allowed to post slander on people on TalkB

Post by Rubens Blades »

Most interesting how that thread went down. Very obvious as to what is going on,and kind of sad.
natcherly
Connoisseur dei Coltelli

Re: DonFannuci is allowed to post slander on people on TalkB

Post by natcherly »

Every time you guys show up there is trouble. Your long winded rants have made you personas non gratas you at just about every forum around. Take a 30 day vacation.