Stolen Knife

This is a forum for discussion on automatic an switchblade knives.

Moderator: The Motley Crew

Forum rules
There are a few things you should know before posting in these forums. If you are a new user, please click here and read carefully. Thanks a lot!
aanteross

Stolen Knife

Post by aanteross »

Hello about a dozen years ago I bought a really cool California legal switchblade. It had 2 blades, about 1 1/2 inches long. One of the blades came to a point and the other was blunt tipped. Both blades were controlled with a safety. I was made from aircraft grade aluminum or something of that sort. It measured about 3 inches closed. The color was and orangy mustard color. I loved that knife. Unfortunately someone loved more than I did and it came up missing a few years ago. I still cant get over the fact that I no longer have my favorite knife. Some times I have a dream that I found it then unfortunately I awake with out it. With that all said; does any know where one might find a knife as I have described. I do believe I purchased it from blade auction many years ago. Thanks
Viking45

Re: Stolen Knife

Post by Viking45 »

Schrade,Dalton and Protech makes an awesome California legal auto.
Not sure if I recall seeing one with two blades.

http://www.protechknives.com
jarvis

Post by jarvis »

Sounds like a SWAT (Specialized Weapons By Advanced Technologies). Cool little knives, made in Arizona. I don't think they've been made for a number of years now. Looks like Bob has a couple.

http://sharperdeal.biz/sales/index.php? ... &cPath=215
Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a Kaiser blade.
dark2023

Post by dark2023 »

This is the magic incantation congress uses to constantly violate the 10th Amendment - "...the manufacture, sale, transportation, distribution, possession, or introduction into interstate commerce of such shall be prohibited"
aanteross

Post by aanteross »

Jarvis thank you so much. I bought one from Bob. I never heard of Sharperdeal, and they did not come up in any of my searches.